Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jebediah Kerman
Dec 30, 2008
Everybody seems to hate on vaping these days, but what's so bad about it? Surely it's healthier than smoking, if you need to get your dose of nicotine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
It makes you look like a huge bitch that can't kick their nicotine addiction but at the same time doesn't have the spine to just take cancer like a man

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's a dorky thing for nerds who genuinely thought they found a loop hole and were going to be able to smoke indoors again

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

gannyGrabber posted:

It makes you look like a huge bitch that can't kick their nicotine addiction but at the same time doesn't have the spine to just take cancer like a man

This

Just chew nicotine gum you big babies

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the only perdon i know who vapes does it while hes bartending

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hes a 60 year old man

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
most ppl are vaping the wrong stuff :420:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

is there anything inherently wrong with vaping though. Like I vaped at home and didn't wear it around my neck?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

This

Just chew nicotine gum you big babies

at this point they should just be wrapping a patch around dildos and shoving them up their rear end for maximum nicotine

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Why would you vape nicotine when you can vape weed? It just doesn't make any sense. No sense at all.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Why would you vape nicotine when you can vape weed? It just doesn't make any sense. No sense at all.

well in the bartenders case its probably so he can get a nicoteen fix while hes busy at the bar whereas if he smoked weed he would be fired you humogous retarded moron

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

well in the bartenders case its probably so he can get a nicoteen fix while hes busy at the bar whereas if he smoked weed he would be fired you humogous retarded moron

So he's a huge loving dork that can't even make it though a shift without puffing on his little loser stick?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

So he's a huge loving dork that can't even make it though a shift without puffing on his little loser stick?

work seems like the best time to smoke

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Vaping generally means your a grogtard druggie gently caress that flaunts your high-tech dick substitute as the moral high ground to traditional burned tobacco

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah

Jebediah Kerman posted:

What's so bad about vaping?

everyone who does it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

:chloe:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like to smoke woth cigarettes

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
It fucks up your rear end in a top hat. Next thing you know you wake up in an alley and your rear end hurts and you don't know why

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

seeing a vapier makes me very happy because im living in the future. if you hate vaping you hate the future and should just go lie down forever

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I worked with a baker who would vape and he was mercilessly made fun of and he didnt bring that stupid thing back ever again.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Isaac posted:

I worked with a baker who would vape and he was mercilessly made fun of and he didnt bring that stupid thing back ever again.

as it should be. vaping is really dumb and lame

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

+

isn't that bad at all

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

+

isn't that bad at all

right up the poopchute

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

is there anything inherently wrong with vaping though. Like I vaped at home and didn't wear it around my neck?

There's nothing inherently wrong with liking craft beer, or jazz, or video games, or movies or whatever. It's when people start centering large portions of their identity around liking a thing that it becomes a problem.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Mouth Fedora.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I think you will find op that goons make a bigger deal of it than anyone in the real world

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

Mouth Fedora.

:agreed: everyone I know who vapes at work loves the Deadpool movie as if it's the second coming of cinematic Christ and has poo poo opinions about women + everything else

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Jebediah Kerman posted:

Everybody seems to hate on vaping these days, but what's so bad about it?

I don't know!

It's just one of those things you see lots of scummy people doing so you start to associate with everyone who does it.

It's like wearing jorts, or wearing transition lenses, or throwing your legs over your head and blowing a load of cum all over your own face. None of those things are necessarily BAD, they're just weird.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
My personal experience with people who vape is a hot gay friend and random people who politely ask the bartender if it's okay to vape inside, the bartender saying yes, and them vaping away because it doesn't bother anyone and no one cares.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sdOkuMzyBE

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Sorry but vaping is as uncool as smoking is cool. You're basically being Nega-Don Draper if you vape, sorry.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I dislike the massive clouds of stinky poo poo these idiots fart out of their mouths. Also, the people that vape are generally garbage people.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

My personal experience with people who vape is a hot gay friend and random people who politely ask the bartender if it's okay to vape inside, the bartender saying yes, and them vaping away because it doesn't bother anyone and no one cares.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive had like 6 cigarettes since i woke up an hour ago.I put weed in them as well.

Why would you have it any other way

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mozi posted:

+

isn't that bad at all

They're supposed to never require cleaning but I guess I just used mine too durn much because it looks like Seal's face on the inside of mine. Tastes fine, though.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

vaping is cool when it's drugs or a small discreet thing that looks like a cig

vaping is not cool when it's a doucheflute concert in the clouds

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
you know how when youre at a dead stop stuck in traffic you see a motorcycle slip on by everybody and youre like, gently caress that guy? well, its the same thing, being repulsed out of pure immaturity wrapped in a protective blanket of group think. there is no reason to hate vaping just like there is no actual reason to hate that motorcycle, but you do. you do anyway.

note: I think vaping sucks

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
its because it seems like a lot of the warhammer players i see vaping in public are obliously doing it for attention. like people that ride tall bicycles or people that walk around with pythons wrapped around thier necks.

vaping in general who cares. but now i gotta walk through a foul smelling cloud on a public sidewalk because someones mommy didnt hug them enough? thats the part that bugs me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

you know how when youre at a dead stop stuck in traffic you see a motorcycle slip on by everybody and youre like, gently caress that guy? well, its the same thing, being repulsed out of pure immaturity wrapped in a protective blanket of group think. there is no reason to hate vaping just like there is no actual reason to hate that motorcycle, but you do. you do anyway.

note: I think vaping sucks

im the guy on the motorcycle and ive also been drinking heavily

• Locked thread