Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Polygoon Window posted:

tell us more on the history of mental illness grandpa.

Just lift some weights and snap your self out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Volume posted:

Just lift some weights and snap your self out of it

ah yes the boot strap. i think in ye good olde days there was an abundance off bootstraps, literally no one was depressed because of all the bootstraps. but due to the rise in video games the natural abundance of bootstraps has declined sharply. if you have a bootstrap hang on to it because they are hard to come by.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ah yes, the sincere argument against a shitpost.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I told you, mom, I can't get a job because I need to clear everything in skyr-i mean because I'm depressed. And don't forget the pizza rolls this time, bitch

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

BirryJoru posted:

Is it possible to have a frank discussion here about this admittedly touchy subject?

People only respect those with mental illness and disabilities from a distance. The moment they come in direct contact with someone who has a mental illness though then they instantly get uncomfortable and expect the person with the illness to go away.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I have AIDS is that a mental illness. i am also gay

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I said come in! posted:

People only respect those with mental illness and disabilities from a distance. The moment they come in direct contact with someone who has a mental illness though then they instantly get uncomfortable and expect the person with the illness to go away.

Go be crazy somewhere else.

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

I said come in! posted:

no

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

I said come in! posted:

And then that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
no

• Locked thread