Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Skylark posted:

She had a dating show??? What is it... O__O

I had to look it up. It's called Transamerican Love Story, and it was on Logo back it 2008.

It was just super creepy and halfway through one of the contestants (it was Bachelor style) had a breakdown and admitted that he was Trans and didn't have a weiner yet and might not ever get one. The whole thing just had this really low budget creepy vibe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Robo Reagan posted:

Your wife is going to be draging all kinds of strange to her hotel. Hope she has enough lube for her strap-on

Edgy post. 3/5

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That sounds loving amazing

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
have u ever had sex with ur wive? how was it

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

criscodisco posted:

I had to look it up. It's called Transamerican Love Story, and it was on Logo back it 2008.

It was just super creepy and halfway through one of the contestants (it was Bachelor style) had a breakdown and admitted that he was Trans and didn't have a weiner yet and might not ever get one. The whole thing just had this really low budget creepy vibe.

Haha cool im going to check it out.

Also when I read "one of the contestants admitted he was trans" i first interpreted like, it was a chaser admitting he was just fw with a girl cause hes closeted trans.. the oldest story ever told. Thats fine though that the guy didn't have a penis.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

AugmentedVision posted:

have u ever had sex with ur wive? how was it

Disgusting. 2/5

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you guys all know a lot about guys who like to dress up like ladies, why do you know so much about them?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

you guys all know a lot about guys who like to dress up like ladies, why do you know so much about them?

From the tv nooner. Also I am gey

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I mean I assumed, I just didnt know there were so many shows about drag queens seems like a very niche bit of programming

Two Worlds
Feb 3, 2009
An IMPOSTORE!

Skylark posted:

I would want to meet Andrea James, Calpernia Addams, Naomi Smalls, and Raja.

i met raja once, two days before her winning finale aired. she smokes so much weed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Two Worlds posted:

i met raja once, two days before her winning finale aired. she smokes so much weed

Holy poo poo two worlds

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Two Worlds posted:

i met raja once, two days before her winning finale. she smokes so much weed

Good... Shes cool as hell and one of the few queens on that show who actually had a good sense of humor.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Two Worlds posted:

Holy poo poo that Lumtar. Impressive... very nice.

Celluloid Sam posted:

Holy poo poo two worlds
It's not the one you think.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh I don't care then I'm sorry other two worlds

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Can i really take this time to elaborate that I am darn jealous of your wife I think there is a fundamental lack of
Understanding with respect to issues around gender identity and monogamy I really think you should take this as an opportunity to
Come to an understanding with your wife, after all love is precious and some people are so hung up on resentment and callousness that it's almost like they don't even
Know the person that they're spending their life with. It can be hard but sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and accept your wife has ideas of her own and that maybe not
Everything you believe is essentially true. Anyway, the point is I'm jealous
drat jealous

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Krusty.jpeg

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Drag Is Krust Punk - Inexplicable Panel Presentation by Henry Rollins and Krusty the Clown

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Skylark posted:

Drag Is Krust Punk - Inexplicable Panel Presentation by Henry Rollins and Krusty the Clown

I would like to see this panel excuse me JiveHonky please ask your wife to film the panel

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Celluloid Sam posted:

I would like to see this panel excuse me JiveHonky please ask your wife to film the panel

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Just watched "He Never Died" last night, starring Henry Rollins, who is cool and good. Therefore this event must be cool and good, unlike that poster who is very mad at Henry Rollins.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Just watched "He Never Died" last night, starring Henry Rollins, who is cool and good. Therefore this event must be cool and good, unlike that poster who is very mad at Henry Rollins.

that was a good movie and rupaul is great and trans folks and drag queens and its all great congrats on a good wife and another good thread have a blessed day jive

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

skylark posting in a thread about female impersonators? :chanpop:

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Who do y'all think's gonna win this season? Bob the Drag Queen is the obvious choice. She's got great humor and timing but I haven't loved all of her looks. She's struggled with her makeup at times. However, with all the camera time she gets it feels like she's groomed to win. Naomi Smalls has got legs all the way up to her rear end and the runway locked down, but her personality comes off as flat at times. I'm a little surprised that Kim Chi has made it to the final three. Her makeup is a piece of art every time but she's got some unresolved personal issues that are holding her back as well as the stage presence of a toddler with broken legs. My money's on Bob but I'd be okay with a twist finale.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Why is it that drag queens are usually fatties?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I suppose it's up to whatever Ru is in the mood for this year. We've had Look Queens and Comedy Queens before, but it would be nice to see a Queen-in-progress win.

Edit: there's a whole thread every season down in TVIV, you should check it out.

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 10:03 on May 7, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Archer666 posted:

Why is it that drag queens are usually fatties?

Build your own curves.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Man I have no idea what is going on here...

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
This is a honeypot thread and I am loving it.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I just karaoke'd "Shake It Off" so give me some credit.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I just karaoke'd "Shake It Off" so give me some credit.

you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

This is a honeypot thread and I am loving it.

actually you incredibly sad brained maladjusted dumass its a sincere thread about a cool thing that jives wife is doing if you werent made full on aids retarded by years of your attempts at posting you might not view everything through the sad depressing lense of an irony obsessed ooze creature namaste

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
god drat it goons stop acting like every thread has to be a misery trap or some sort of retard Machiavellian setup for a stupid joke

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Your time seems very pointed right now.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

time is linear or maybe round

i would go to this show and pick up some makeup tricks

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Shaquin posted:

irony obsessed ooze creature namaste

Tatsuo.... help...

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

You're no professor shark...

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I knew Drag Kennedy. You're no Drag Kennedy.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
just bought my ticket, if anyone asks why i'm loving brendan jordan in the autograph alley i'll just say 'i thought this was dragon con' so it's not gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Which bathroom is she gonna use? :v:

• Locked thread