Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Remind your wife to tuck her pecker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

skylark posting in a thread about female impersonators? :chanpop:

lol

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
whats the name of the man shell be having sex with OP?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
drag is transphobic

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

poopnanners posted:

Who do y'all think's gonna win this season? Bob the Drag Queen is the obvious choice. She's got great humor and timing but I haven't loved all of her looks. She's struggled with her makeup at times. However, with all the camera time she gets it feels like she's groomed to win. Naomi Smalls has got legs all the way up to her rear end and the runway locked down, but her personality comes off as flat at times. I'm a little surprised that Kim Chi has made it to the final three. Her makeup is a piece of art every time but she's got some unresolved personal issues that are holding her back as well as the stage presence of a toddler with broken legs. My money's on Bob but I'd be okay with a twist finale.

I want Naomi to win but she probably won't. I feel like Kim chi will win and shes kewl too.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im gay

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lost respect for a lot of posters itt

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Your wife is gonna get her pussy wrecked

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blue Train posted:

lost respect for a lot of posters itt

Lol just lol if you respect literally anyone other than your grandparents

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

the trump tutelage posted:

drag is transphobic

It isn't.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Skylark posted:

I want Naomi to win but she probably won't. I feel like Kim chi will win and shes kewl too.

Team Kim Chi :kimchi:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I think you just learned a valuable lesson about your wife, OP.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

actually you incredibly sad brained maladjusted dumass its a sincere thread about a cool thing that jives wife is doing if you werent made full on aids retarded by years of your attempts at posting you might not view everything through the sad depressing lense of an irony obsessed ooze creature namaste

My knee-grow :hfive:

Cardamommy Issues
Feb 16, 2005

I've waited around for more important things
Drag in the cold light of day...I want to see it

but no Willam means no sale, mister Paul

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I heard for season 9 they're shortening rupauls runway entrance to three minutes

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

Oh no, how else will I get my fix of bad pun attempts and celebrity guests awkwardly playing along?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

No that parts the same just the flashing light montage and RuPaul doing the I'm a little teacup walk

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

extra stout posted:

just bought my ticket, if anyone asks why i'm loving brendan jordan in the autograph alley i'll just say 'i thought this was dragon con' so it's not gay

I feel like that would work better if it was a literal alley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Isn't Brendan Jordan like fifteen, he's got babyface somethin awful

• Locked thread