Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Your wife looks fabulous in that red dress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Who do y'all think's gonna win this season? Bob the Drag Queen is the obvious choice. She's got great humor and timing but I haven't loved all of her looks. She's struggled with her makeup at times. However, with all the camera time she gets it feels like she's groomed to win. Naomi Smalls has got legs all the way up to her rear end and the runway locked down, but her personality comes off as flat at times. I'm a little surprised that Kim Chi has made it to the final three. Her makeup is a piece of art every time but she's got some unresolved personal issues that are holding her back as well as the stage presence of a toddler with broken legs. My money's on Bob but I'd be okay with a twist finale.

• Locked thread