Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The General
Mar 4, 2007

sincx posted:

Send them this too.

That's a bomb right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I was taking my math final earlier this week and the kid next to me called the teacher over and slipped her a note. Later some security guards came in and asked her to step outside. Then they came in again and this time asked ME to step outside. It turns out that the girl next to me saw what I was scribbling on my scrap sheet and snitched on me thinking I was some kind of terrorist. Idiot.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

rakovsky maybe posted:

A woman saw something suspicious, reported it to the airline, they investigated and found it was something innocent. This isn't news, it's the way things are supposed to work.

Nope. Dumb woman wasn't center of attention, got angry, got revenge, left before getting caught. :laugh:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

It turns out that the girl next to me saw what I was scribbling on my scrap sheet

bodies with massive head wounds and dozens of bloody shovels

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
now all you need to bring down an airliner is a pair of open headphones and an mp3 of the islamic call to prayer. we sure kicked those terrorists asses

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Woah! "simple elegance" is what I named my cock. How funny!

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Wait, to get to Orlando from Philly you have to go through Syracuse? What kind of bullshit airport does Philadelphia have?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao, she's a weirdo for not just cocooning the whole flight

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No flight will be truly safe unless every passenger is fully sedated upon entering the plane.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Wait, to get to Orlando from Philly you have to go through Syracuse? What kind of bullshit airport does Philadelphia have?

it says ontario dumbass

also philly has an international airport and idk why the syracuse thing

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I don't get what the big deal is, just don't be born brown and you wont have these problems.

C'mon, it's not exactly rocket science people! :viggo:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Rasta_Al posted:

I don't get what the big deal is, just don't be born brown and you wont have these problems.

America is supposed to be a land of opportunity where black Italians can become white Americans. What happened to that?

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Rasta_Al posted:

Or maybe don't scribble like a crazed madman into a notebook? It's not that hard. Generally when I get on the plane I put on my headphones and chill out. I don't rip out a piece of paper and work on my latest theorem. "Ethnically" profiled is also incorrect, this guy was Italian not Arabic.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

rakovsky maybe posted:

A woman saw something suspicious, reported it to the airline, they investigated and found it was something innocent. This isn't news, it's the way things are supposed to work.

rakovsky maybe posted:

Or maybe don't scribble like a crazed madman into a notebook? It's not that hard. Generally when I get on the plane I put on my headphones and chill out. I don't rip out a piece of paper and work on my latest theorem. "Ethnically" profiled is also incorrect, this guy was Italian not Arabic.
Reported these posts for suspicious bait.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Maybe it'll be like that kid with the clock where we suddenly find out that he wasn't even doing his own math he'd just taken apart store-bought math and put it inside his briefcase

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

rakovsky maybe posted:

lol, not falling for your tricks.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

yes and had it actually been something else and she didn't report it, you'd still be calling her an idiot had there been an attack. you can't have it both ways, man.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I he is a neoliberal economist then he basically is a terrorist and got off lightly, imo.

Edit: I had no idea there was a wordfilter for that term. I'm not entirely sure how to interpret this.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That ouggta teach those greasy i-tals to do math on are planes

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

I said come in! posted:

lol white people are afraid of everything.

home of the brave

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

RobattoJesus posted:

Maybe it'll be like that kid with the clock where we suddenly find out that he wasn't even doing his own math he'd just taken apart store-bought math and put it inside his briefcase

well he is an economist so chances are he didn't know what he was doing beyond rote calculation

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mercrom posted:

now all you need to bring down an airliner is a pair of open headphones and an mp3 of the islamic call to prayer. we sure kicked those terrorists asses

fun fact for any would be terrorists: if you fly first class you get to skip security checks.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I said come in! posted:

lol white people are afraid of everything.

we are not, just everything other than other white people.

and some times even they cant be trusted cause you get sneaky ones like the slavs and the Irish that try to camouflage themselves :ohdear:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

polio king posted:

yes and had it actually been something else and she didn't report it, you'd still be calling her an idiot had there been an attack. you can't have it both ways, man.

lmao what a fuckwitted post

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

legalize methmatics

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Yes, article, perhaps this woman could not differentiate math from Arabic

Perhaps

Was he using Arabic numerals? Check and mate, browns :smug:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Italian and a math genius? Surely the bitches will be moist. I hope she sees the equations. Haha, oh yeah, she sees em. Remember, terse one word answers are the key to cool.... stay cool Guido.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
lol i like how literally everyone involved is making assumptions about each other

apparently the economist doing math is a terrorist and the girl who thought she was making a good-faith report is a trump supporter, which i guess makes people assume trump is racist by association? nice journalism we got ourselves here

gently caress this gay earth god drat

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that is simply outrageous sir!!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

Rasta_Al posted:

Italian and a math genius? Surely the bitches will be moist. I hope she sees the equations. Haha, oh yeah, she sees em. Remember, terse one word answers are the key to cool.... stay cool Guido.

Something something, jersey shore, smush room

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
good heavens, what is the world coming to!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Yes, I'd like to speak with the plane terrorism manager please

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

Yes, I'd like to speak with the plane terrorism manager please

hello

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

crumple this world into a ball and toss it for a 3 pointer off the backboard and into the fuckin trashcan

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

My Q-Face posted:

As an Italian, I have been profiled multiple times when flying since 2001. I've also been mistaken by other Arabs for a Saudi.

same on both accounts

Although I've noticed it correlates directly to the number of brown people that live in the surrounding area. In Texas no one gives a poo poo about me, and I've had security just tell me to grab my stuff and wave me through because they didn't want to waste their time. In Oklahoma I get selected for a "random" check every single god drat time.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*holds the line for 2 hours*

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

girth brooks part 2 posted:

same on both accounts

Although I've noticed it correlates directly to the number of brown people that live in the surrounding area. In Texas no one gives a poo poo about me, and I've had security just tell me to grab my stuff and wave me through because they didn't want to waste their time. In Oklahoma I get selected for a "random" check every single god drat time.

Wow it's almost as if brown people have a propensity for blowing themselves and everyone around them up and sometimes as part of a civilized society you make personal sacrifices to safeguard said society. Or something.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

rakovsky maybe posted:

Wow it's almost as if brown people have a propensity for blowing themselves and everyone around them up and sometimes as part of a civilized society you make personal sacrifices to safeguard said society. Or something.

greeting retard. welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
So the salami liberal Marxist indoctrination node had to get his little political jab in I see. If it were me I would have had boot to throat on the tarmac and took my time. God bless america.

• Locked thread