Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

RaySmuckles posted:

alright, alright, i'm done

How the hell can you be a giant human being nearly 7 feet tall and still find clothes too big for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dejan Bimble posted:

Ricky Rubio believes in love
But Russell Westbrook is an answer to both questions. His cold heart is vulnerable to the warm touch of a duplicitous woman who can't muster up a real smile for their official wedding portrait

Post in action

Dejan Bimble posted:

Russel Westbrook married his college sweetheart. Her body language seems to say "I don't really like this man"

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

its pretty impressive to be one of the biggest people on earth and still find poo poo thats too big for you. thats why they call him "the big fundamental"

Away all Goats posted:

How the hell can you be a giant human being nearly 7 feet tall and still find clothes too big for you

you got beat, son

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

RaySmuckles posted:

look, i'm just saying that when goons unanimously agree that they like your fashion,

you're probably doing something wrong

autism's in what can I say

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
the only thing me and the Bitch S. Curry have in common is a love for mens wearhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

russ's wife looks like serena if she didn't do gear since she was 12

• Locked thread