Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Still want to know that too.

Two people are acting like it's a real, but I think that's just them "going along" with the OP's fiction. People do that in threads.

it's actually battlewatch and overborn, read the title god :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the only good things about Overwatch are the the astonishingly detailed sex animations made by the dedicated and talented community

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

is battleborn an actual game or are you making that up

THis but about overwatch and less of a question and more of a smug sarcastic comment

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Infidel Castro posted:

OverButtWatch
Dont know anything about these games but id like to insert my penis into that arse if she was a real person, know what i mean! Probably more the vagina really first we could save the kinky stuff for later!

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
This is Overwatch:

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

Played some Overwatch after a friend gave me a beta key and couldn't stand it. Small uninspired maps and just "brawl here" commands are just not interesting enough. That said, I love the Egyptian Samus though, it's like she's really Chozo.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Battlewatch

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Watched my baby bro play overwatch for a bit last week. It is a garbage game for idiots who like to waste their time in stupid ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Watched my baby bro play overwatch for a bit last week. It is a garbage game for idiots who like to waste their time in stupid ways.

tell me more

• Locked thread