Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i think mac users like to play drink coffee in starbucks lobby while browsing facebook on mac

game informer gave it a 9 out of 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
this game was legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5L8lIAWb5Y

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I game on a Mac, and I'm playing Zelda 4, Link's Awakening DX on OpenEmu, check it out.

Try Spec Ops: The Line if you really need a game with more than 2 dimensions and 16 colors, I guess.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Paperboy

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
all these drat games are either requiring too much nerd poo poo or not available in the app store or they sound bad.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I play world of warships with a wrap and all of the total war games on steam.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I've now played Cities: Skylines on both my Mac side and my windows side and the Mac one crashes considerably more, and also is slower. So I stand by my previous statement of installing Windows.

And apparently if you get the game through steam on one OS it's free to install on the other OS.

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug
Lunatic Fringe, the screensaver space game, was pretty awesome on the computer lab Macs back in the day, op.
hth

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Adobe Creative Cloud Suite

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Thin Privilege posted:

Oh yeah this too, I spent a good 3 years grinding 4 WoW characters to level 70 (max at the time). Three years well spent, I say.

:negative:

i played WoW for exactly one day. the game gave me a level 80 character for free as some kind of incentive program, but after walking around and fighting some monsters it seemed kind of boring so i quit

don't ask about my EVE Online blueprint collection.....

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Laslow posted:

I game on a Mac, and I'm playing Zelda 4, Link's Awakening DX on OpenEmu, check it out.

Try Spec Ops: The Line if you really need a game with more than 2 dimensions and 16 colors, I guess.

Isnt that gane like 5+ years old

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Ambrosia SW made some really great stuff

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Rutibex posted:

i played WoW for exactly one day. the game gave me a level 80 character for free as some kind of incentive program, but after walking around and fighting some monsters it seemed kind of boring so i quit

don't ask about my EVE Online blueprint collection.....

I'm glad games back in those days didn't have hours played counters that I know of. The time it took me to get to 70 is probably embarrassingly bad (also I'm slightly peeved you got an 80 for free if you are telling the truth)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I thought the levelling grind was the Skinner box that kept the casual players hooked, why on earth would you let new players skip that?

• Locked thread