Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

[reserved for episode 2]

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Do not run into your tail. I learned it tge hard way

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Isaac posted:

Good advice

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

TIPS AND TRICKS:

Isaac posted:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you avoid the apples the game is much easier

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Try to eat as many of the apples as you can without getting injured I learned this trick from my cousin after he molested me when he showed me the atari to convince me not to say anything :)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
if youu press ctrl+F you can go fast and avoid the yeti at the end

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I watched this whole LP. You are really good at this game! But what's up with the cyrillic at the end. I hope you didn't pirate this game.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Isaac please refrain from lying in my thread, that would mean you get NO points (but it is easier to slither around and pretend you are a snake which is actually the best and most realistic part of the game because what else is there in life besides a meaningless attempt at growing yourself metaphorically but only succeeding physically and eventually becoming too large to fit within your domicile and must be extracted via bulldozer and crane combination to a specially fitted ambulance where you are taken to a vet or a racetrack because you weigh too much to properly weigh on a human scale so you are weighed on a horse scale and but you actually had a heart attack halfway to the specially designed scale but the shifting and bouncing of the ambulance actually simulates breathing and you natural amount of movement so well the paramedics never figure out you're dead until you don't answer to their panicked cries of desperation as your bowels and bladder empty themselves.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
That same thig happenrd to me yesterday

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That was a crazy run. voted 5. all my 5's. LP god-thread and I'm on the ground floor

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I drew some fanart, or as i like to call it, fart!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That's good art

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
liked, commented, AND subscribed!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I've been googling you know whats good jello for like 3 weeks trying to find your av

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I find that role playing as the snake helps me get better scores

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it's like a big train only with pixels instead of op's mom

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bump

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
That's some fine snake playin

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm currently trying to raise funds to buy the snake sequel.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
http://www.kongregate.com/games/netgrind/snakes-on-a-cartesian-plane

This thread sucks but here's a fun game that's just Snake, but it's got a bunch of different modes with fun twists on the concept

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
the people demand an episode 2

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm not sure which updated snake is cannon or if they are all just side stories and I am NOT interested in some bullshit side stories

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Meerca chase on neopets

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I am making significant progress on my snake cosplay costume, might post pics in the morning

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Its been a while since I've played there. But there is a pretty sweet multiplayer version of snake.

Its one of the side games available on epicmafia.com. Which is an live online version of Mafia.

The multillayer snake is a nice mix of Tron and Snake for upto 8 people.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Snake 2 has trading cards and hundreds of hours of sidequests

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
This was very satisfying to watch on an almost spiritual level. Thanks OP. ThOP.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I am 90% sure I have seen this very gif before and that it was done using a hacked rom to slow the speed down. I am calling out your bullshit OP.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Isaac posted:

If you avoid the apples the game is much easier

yeah it's like playing gta and not doing the missions

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the snake is raping me bros

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers

Celluloid Sam posted:

I've been googling you know whats good jello for like 3 weeks trying to find your av

someone gave it to me during the halcyon days of gbs 2.1

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wyntyr posted:

This was very satisfying to watch on an almost spiritual level. Thanks OP. ThOP.

word. very good thread

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
SsssssSSSssss, I'm a sssnake!

Sssnakes suck salty slippery scrotum sacks

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Snake 2 has trading cards and hundreds of hours of sidequests

I was always partial to the snake and incomprehensible grizzly bear crossover series

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Zorodius posted:

SsssssSSSssss, I'm a sssnake!

Sssnakes suck salty slippery scrotum sacks

Seriously?

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
The version of this I played was called Slither and was a very old DOS game. Was awesome.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
http://slither.io/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Sadly that version is nothing like the one I played on dos and probably not as good. Slither had like stages and poo poo, after you ate enough then the stage would clear and the newer stages and extra walls and obstacles to avoid. It also lacked color, although it may have just been because I played on a B&W monitor at the time.

• Locked thread