Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sorry, I'm not a neoliberal or anything but I absolutely refuse to tip my pizza delivery guy. I mean he wants me to pay him more than the already generous wages he is getting from Pizza Hut? gently caress that poo poo. I'm not going to do that, if the pizza guy wants more money for delivering pizza pies he should demand more money from Pizza Hut, not expect me to make up the loving difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Suck the poo poo from my bhole

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A GBS thread about Pizza and tipping? *cracks knuckles* Better strap yourselves in, boys!

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Wow you drove 5 minutes to my house. That's not worth the customary 5% tip that you give to top end waiters. Big loving deal.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
lol drat, OP. not tipping, almost writing the n-word, all the sjws are going to throw a fit

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SurfaceDetail posted:

Wow you drove 5 minutes to my house. That's not worth the customary 5% tip that you give to top end waiters. Big loving deal.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Niggard" isn't a dirty word, OP. It's just an unfortunate coincidence.

Best not to say it out loud all the same.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Grandmother of Five posted:

lol drat, OP. not tipping, almost writing the n-word, all the sjws are going to throw a fit

Tipping in the US is a racist practice that carried over from slavery and is used as an excuse by more than a few states to deny minimum wage to service workers.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
You are now on that pizza mans list

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

I'm outraged

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Luvcow posted:

You are now on that pizza mans list

In this wonderful age of technology when you make one pizza man's list you make all thier lists. They must have a secret app or something.

Enjoy your "extra toppings" for life, Op.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
*makes not that op doesn't tip* I guess this guy isn't going to get a pizza in a reasonable amount of time ever again.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Big Pizza does not gently caress around

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Bet you ordered pineapple too :can:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What do you mean you're not an n word you fuckin racist you trying to say blacks don't tip

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Anderron Shi posted:

What do you mean you're not an n word you fuckin racist you trying to say blacks don't tip

on average? no not really. They've done a shitload of studies on this. Not in their culture. Which is yet another thing the OP and I have in common with them.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

SurfaceDetail posted:

on average? no not really. They've done a shitload of studies on this. Not in their culture. Which is yet another thing the OP and I have in common with them.

Still racist #####!!!!!!!

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
You should tip your pizzamen op.
He's in control of your food. You wouldn't want to make him angry.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i tip people that serve me alcohol

pizza man better have beer when he arrives

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Anderron Shi posted:

What the gently caress? I said nothing about the black people. I was talking about neoliberals?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

drat I just got baited hard.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What the gently caress? I said nothing about the black people. I was talking about neoliberals?

Nietzscheans?
Netizens?
nihilists?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Nice honeypot thread

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Nietzscheans?
Netizens?
nihilists?

Noids

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's the word that sounds like the other n word but ends with 'dly' and means stingy

except the op used it as a noun instead of adjective in order to suggest the opposite

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i dont tip when i get takeout at a pizza place but they look at you dirty anyways lol

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Niceguy is pretty much an N word around here that causes people to freak out.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Applewhite posted:

A GBS thread about Pizza and tipping? *cracks knuckles* Better strap yourselves in, boys!

circumcision circumcision circumcision

Toilet paper goes under, not over

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that's not nice op.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Sorry, I'm not a neoliberal or anything but I absolutely refuse to tip my pizza delivery guy. I mean he wants me to pay him more than the already generous wages he is getting from Pizza Hut? gently caress that poo poo. I'm not going to do that, if the pizza guy wants more money for delivering pizza pies he should demand more money from Pizza Hut, not expect me to make up the loving difference.

a niggard?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Sorry Op, but you live in America, YOU GODAMN FRENCH gently caress!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Renegret posted:

anime belongs in the trash

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
I tip no one. I'm also a cheap bastard.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
What if it's a delivery girl with nice tits op?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Famethrowa posted:

Bet you ordered pineapple too :can:

loving heathen

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

If you tip then you're saying it's okay for businesses to not pay their staff which is bad

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Renegret posted:

I don't tip the restroom attendant in the ladies' room when I go in there to eat pizza and jerk my superior, uncircumcised dick to the hottest animes. While I'm in there I make sure the toilet paper is set up correctly.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Real chili is beans and nothing more

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Applewhite posted:

I don't tip the restroom attendant in the ladies' room when I go in there to eat pizza and jerk my superior, uncircumcised dick to the hottest animes. While I'm in there I make sure the toilet paper is set up correctly.

same but then right afterwards i ate fast food and totally got food poisoning because the millenial social justice warrior that cooked my food had autism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Applewhite posted:

I determine the size the the tip I give the pizza guy on if he is circumcised or not and also if he believes that an airplane could take off if it was on a giant treadmill

• Locked thread