Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol

Just a little Success motivation for Sunday :) Personally, I like to think of Sunday as the real start of the work week. If you don't put in extraordinary effort, you can't expect extraordinary results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
oh hey look another lovely thread from you with more lovely macro poo poo

poo poo gently caress you fucker get hosed gently caress

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I wish you would take a step

Off of a bridge and into a ravine.

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

RaySmuckles posted:

oh hey look another lovely thread from you with more lovely macro poo poo

poo poo gently caress you fucker get hosed gently caress

Of course a Sanderetard would be upset by a thread motivating people to work hard and achieve success on their own, instead of taking and tearing down from those who have actually put the effort in to better themselves.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

poopy pee pee posted:

Of course a Sanderetard would be upset by a thread motivating people to work hard and achieve success on their own, instead of taking and tearing down from those who have actually put the effort in to better themselves.

that's it?

that's you clever response?

thread sucks, voted 1

Aug 4, 2010

1. dont be me

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
You seem like a nice guy, and I hope you have fun on these forums! :)

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

RaySmuckles posted:

that's it?

thread sucks, voted 1

You:

Me:

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
step into oncoming traffic and suck the poo poo out of rear end in a top hat, op

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

yeah have fun at work, idiot

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Why did you post the same poo poo thread two days in a row? Why do you post at all?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i fuckin hate this

Aug 4, 2010

you are famous football star xabi alonso???? nice to meet you im a big fan

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

RaySmuckles posted:

yeah have fun at work, idiot

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

www posted:

you are famous football star xabi alonso???? nice to meet you im a big fan

He's actually alpha male Leonardo DiCaprio as seen in the hit film Wolf of Wall Street

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

PinkoBastard posted:

He's actually alpha male Leonardo DiCaprio as seen in the hit film Wolf of Wall Street

You're joking, but the truth is not far off.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

poopy pee pee posted:

You're joking, but the truth is not far off.

spoken like a true jared leto, imo

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Prolly pulling in a dece six figgies, too. Just hitting up the forums as a laugh, ya know, to prove he's superior to the gbs rubes and definitely not a loser

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Hey. Stop posting your lovely Facebook feed here. Thank you.

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

PinkoBastard posted:

Prolly pulling in a dece six figgies, too. Just hitting up the forums as a laugh, ya know, to prove he's superior to the gbs rubes and definitely not a loser

I'm actually trying to help other people succeed. Everyone has to start somewhere; it's giving up on your dreams that I look down on.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
none of these attractive men in tailored suits will ever love you, op. perhaps you should kill yourself? that would probably make you feel better about being eternally alone and unloved.

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

none of these attractive men in tailored suits will ever love you, op. perhaps you should kill yourself? that would probably make you feel better about being eternally alone and unloved.

I tend to prefer people of the, how shall I say it, erm, "female persuasion" :grin: As for your second point: to paraphrase Alexander, Why weep, when I have so much left to conquer?

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

PinkoBastard posted:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

poopy pee pee posted:

I tend to prefer people of the, how shall I say it, erm, "female persuasion" :grin: As for your second point: to paraphrase Alexander, Why weep, when I have so much left to conquer?

sure, you collect images of men in suits because you think that makes you successful. you should really go with the gay thing, that is much less pathetic. but yeah, you should definitely stop crying and just end your miserable joke of a life already.

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

sure, you collect images of men in suits because you think that makes you successful. you should really go with the gay thing, that is much less pathetic. but yeah, you should definitely stop crying and just end your miserable joke of a life already.

People tend to lash out at others, because of their own problems...what is hurting inside you?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
This gimmick is stupid and that's coming from me the biggest retard on these forums

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

This gimmick is stupid and that's coming from me the biggest retard on these forums

Don't sign your posts...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I'm the gloves.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Applewhite posted:

I'm the gloves.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

I'm the gloves.

I'm the delicate waist

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

poopy pee pee posted:

People tend to lash out at others, because of their own problems...what is hurting inside you?

i am a very empathetic person, and it hurts me to see someone in so much pain that feel compelled to collect pictures of men in suits with lazy platitudes added. help both of us, and kill yourself. i believe in you!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

RaySmuckles posted:

I'm the delicate waist

I'm also how low the belt is.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

This guy loving sucks, can we get dare back?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

RaySmuckles posted:

that's it?

thread sucks, voted 1

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
"Rich Dad Poor Dad" is my own personal bible.

gently caress the haters who point out that the 'rich dad' in the book never existed.
gently caress you for thinking Kiyosaki is just a failed entrepreneur who found success in peddling an easy, snake-oily fix.
gently caress anyone who thinks that 'don't spend more money than you earn' ISN'T groundbreaking, life-changing advice!!!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I just read in article the other day on how much it really sucks to be a model. Made me think.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

1. Don't be the OP

2. Don't take the OP's "advice"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Iron Prince posted:

i fuckin hate this

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx