Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I don't really like the Bucks that much but they are the most over guys on the ROH roster. Putting them in the main event spot makes all the sense in the world since otherwise the crowd will be most into thrown together 8 mans or mad when they don't win the tag titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wait what was the ending? I just read it was a no contest apparently?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

THAT WAS A $40,000 CAMERA

that was my favorite part of a really good segment

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

adam cole was revealed as the newest member of the bullet club, laid out both men, and then the bullet club destroyed every member of the ROH staff and wrestling school while a superkick counter at the bottom of the screen tallied a total of 51 superkicks

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The Bullet Club beat up everybody, then Matt Hardy returned to stop them and they superkicked him too.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

SamuraiFoochs posted:

SEE YOU THURSDAY ON THUNDER

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

that ending was great sorry some of you guys don't like pro wrestling as much as I do

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

adam cole was revealed as the newest member of the bullet club, laid out both men, and then the bullet club destroyed every member of the ROH staff and wrestling school while a superkick counter at the bottom of the screen tallied a total of 51 superkicks

Oh. Well then. :geno:

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Ending owned. i'm glad the bc did something cool again finally

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Oh. Well then. :geno:

It was good. Adam Cole is good. Bucks are good. Kenny Omega is good. Tama Tonga is good.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MagicCube posted:

It was good. Adam Cole is good. Bucks are good. Kenny Omega is good. Tama Tonga is good.

tonga loa though, yeesh

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
My only problem with the ending was Colt and Jay were having a hell of a match and it was a let down to not have a actual ending to it.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

Djarum posted:

My only problem with the ending was Colt and Jay were having a hell of a match and it was a let down to not have a actual ending to it.

Same. I mean I get the booking, yer putting over the most over dudes in the room on yer big sunday night ppv. But ugh, look I dont wanna call it WWE poo poo cuz they had the decency to at least murder both guys, but when I'm looking for an alternative to WWE gently caress finishes, dont give me a gently caress finish please.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Djarum posted:

Well it's ROH which means two things: Cabana isn't winning the belt and Jay, like everyone else, will be champion 18 months past when they should've pulled the trigger on someone else

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.
Am I the last Colt Cabana fan?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Flippinlikebirds posted:

He's good.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Flippinlikebirds posted:

Considering that he got arguably the most sustained reaction of the show last night, no. Colt is good.

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.
Right on

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
It was good to see ROH treat Colt like a big deal in front of his hometown crowd like WCW would do with Flair in the Carolinas.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Considering that he got arguably the most sustained reaction of the show last night, no. Colt is good.

I thought the most sustained reaction was NEW JAPAN NEW JAPAN

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

colt rules, New Japan rules, roh is also there

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."
I am a big fan of Colt's work and his podcasts (both his own and the cameo on Mystery Show). I wanted to see that main event finish one way or another.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
ROH hasn't announced this yet. But Liger is off tonight's show due to injury. Roddy Strong will now face Kamataichi.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I'm disappointed but also excited to see the replacement

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
There's questions over if Jay Briscoe can make it across the Border too.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Kamaitachi is wrestling Ferrara now so unless he's pulling double duty he's not wrestling Roddy

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
looking forward to Juice vs. Roddy

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It's Lio Rush vs. Roddy apparently.

Maybe we get BCB & Silas vs. GOD or something, who knows who the Bucks are squashing.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

the main event was changed to a 10 man, Briscoes & MCMG & Adam Page vs. the bullet club

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

It's Lio Rush vs. Roddy apparently.

Maybe we get BCB & Silas vs. GOD or something, who knows who the Bucks are squashing.

BCB and Silas wrestled ACH and Sydal

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

rovert posted:

There's questions over if Jay Briscoe can make it across the Border too.

Uh, what happened? He's always made Canadian shows in the past without problem, hasn't he? Don't recall hearing about him getting arrested either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thauros posted:

Uh, what happened? He's always made Canadian shows in the past without problem, hasn't he? Don't recall hearing about him getting arrested either.

I'm guessing it's visa-related

• Locked thread