Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
:siren::yosbutt::buttfame:siren:FARTS!!!!!!!:siren::yosbutt::buttfame:siren:

We ALL do it...don't lie to me son

So let's talk about some times you farted and it sticks out in your memory. It can be funny, painful, messy, stinky--just make it different!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
FIRST ENTRY:
One time I farted and it resonated with such force my buttcheeks literally clapped apart n together

SECOND ENTRY
I farted in my car before I got out. Came back like 8 hours later and it still smelled like fart :wtc:

THIRD ENTRY
I ate White Castle. The next day I let a fart slip and the people I was with started saying it SMELLED like White Castle :itwaspoo:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

one time I let a fart that wasn't a fart at all, I had to go home and change my pants

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
one time when i was a kid i was sitting in front of the tv and hadnt yet mastered the fart lean. so i rip a big fart and it was so forceful my hips cracked like when u crack ur knuckles. always remember to lean when farting

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

one time when i was a kid i was sitting in front of the tv and hadnt yet mastered the fart lean. so i rip a big fart and it was so forceful my hips cracked like when u crack ur knuckles. always remember to lean when farting

LMAO Thats some good poo poo mate :cheers:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

THIRD ENTRY
I ate White Castle. The next day I let a fart slip and the people I was with started saying it SMELLED like White Castle :itwaspoo:

When I gave less of a poo poo about what I ate, I had so much Taco Bell that when I farted, it smelled exactly like Taco Bell.

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Important life lessons itt

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Once when I was in high school (early 90s) I was on the phone with my friend Miranda. I was sitting on the carpeted floor and had to fart so I let it rip. Like, really just blasted rear end while Miranda was talking. There was a pause and she asked, "what was that?" "What was what?" "I thought I heard a noise, like a man sighing."

I should email her to finally confess that sound was me farting louder than I ever have since.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
in second grade I cough/farted and shat myself.
I waddled around until the teacher noticed and called my mom. :(

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i fart all the time. its no big deal

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Enfield posted:

Yeah, but are they all the same to you? You truly have never had a memorable flatulence event?

shoophobo posted:

in second grade I cough/farted and shat myself.
I waddled around until the teacher noticed and called my mom. :(

Like this goon? Reached all the way back to second grade to pull this farty moment to the present. I felt like I was really there.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

Ok but have you ever had a particularly UNUSUAL fart? Perhaps especially malodorous? DO tell...

FOURTH EXAMPLE

I would get the WORST farts after drinking liquid egg whites. Like both in sheer volume and mean odor. Truly heinous.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Ok but have you ever had a particularly UNUSUAL fart? Perhaps especially malodorous? DO tell...

FOURTH EXAMPLE

I would get the WORST farts after drinking liquid egg whites. Like both in sheer volume and mean odor. Truly heinous.

Down a bunch of boiled eggs. That'll do the same thing.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I am the fart.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Sometimes when you're driving or sitting in some form of reclining chair, and you let one go, and the gas has nowhere to go but through your folded up ballsack and it makes it flutter ... your fart-fluttering ballsack, that is a startling sensation my friend

e: sometimes I wonder if women with big flappy labia have this scenario

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
One time in sixth grade I farted in class. It lasted so long that the entire class had time to look around, realize it was me, start laughing, stop laughing, then start laughing again. I just sat there wearing a shrug, a grin and my own noxious cloud.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Back in the day I dropped a massive beer fart in a schoolfriend's house that completely stunk out all two storeys for a good fifteen minutes. His mother was disgusted. I was, of course, proud and highly amused.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Drunk Nerds posted:

One time in sixth grade I farted in class. It lasted so long that the entire class had time to look around, realize it was me, start laughing, stop laughing, then start laughing again. I just sat there wearing a shrug, a grin and my own noxious cloud.

What did it sound like....squeaky? High pitched? Low rumble? Lets hear it bro

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_efRUrmjSc

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
When I was probably 12 or 13 just hanging out with some friends at my house I bent over and yelled "Sonic Booom!"like street fighter right as I ripped a massive butt barrage that was probably the loudest most violent fart I have ever experienced outside of life threatening food poisoning. My rear end cheeks were actually numb for 10-15 seconds and I really thought I may have damaged myself. This was one of the most memorable farts of my life. Thanks for your time.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
sometime I take a poo poo that smells so bad

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

wanna marry dat gril

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Not mine, but forever a sa treasure of mine.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I ripped a crazy SbD in the 3rd grade and everybody was blaming it on each other; I was blaming it on my best friend and vice versa. Years later I told him I did it.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

What did it sound like....squeaky? High pitched? Low rumble? Lets hear it bro

Like a baseball card in a slow-moving bicycle, with a baritone hum

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

if you never had a gassed thread you should post more

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

crabcakes66 posted:

When I was probably 12 or 13 just hanging out with some friends at my house I bent over and yelled "Sonic Booom!"like street fighter right as I ripped a massive butt barrage that was probably the loudest most violent fart I have ever experienced outside of life threatening food poisoning. My rear end cheeks were actually numb for 10-15 seconds and I really thought I may have damaged myself. This was one of the most memorable farts of my life. Thanks for your time.

I have had this experience exactly myself and I can totally empathize. Thank you for sharing.

E: I even recall thinking "I damaged my hole" or somthinge like that

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EorayMel posted:

This needs to be in a museum.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
In fifth grade we had to do that stupid presidential fitness test and i got paired up with the girl i was crushing on. When we were doing the situps i tried to really bust em out to try to impress her with my awesome abs but instead i blasted a fart right in her face. She told the whole class and they all laughed at me. The end.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Rasta_Al posted:

In fifth grade we had to do that stupid presidential fitness test and i got paired up with the girl i was crushing on. When we were doing the situps i tried to really bust em out to try to impress her with my awesome abs but instead i blasted a fart right in her face. She told the whole class and they all laughed at me. The end.

This story rules.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Whoa, I farted and this thread showed up. I am truly amazing.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

if you never had a gassed thread you should post more

That ain't my thread.

And I will probably never make another thread, as must be.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this is now part of my life, and is memorable.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

That ain't my thread.

And I will probably never make another thread, as must be.

can't be a good poster until you have a couple of gassed threads

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
farted for like 4 seconds straight one time

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I had one a week ago that literally smelled like cooked food, and it made me hungry.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

:eyepop:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ate store-bought meatloaf a few weeks ago and hooooly poo poo

i felt literal shame the next day in the office bathroom

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
One time I farted so loud I woke up.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
There was a period about 15 years ago when I was really sick for a few days, and I had the most unholy shits imaginable, accompanied the gigantic, insanely loud farts. It didn't help that I had just started a new job. They were so bad, that I started using the washroom a few floors away because they were so loud and long I was sure people on the floor directly above and below could hear, let alone those on the same floor. One was so ridiculously powerful that a hazy vapour came out of the toilet when I let it rip, like hot air rising off a sun-baked road, making the air all blurry and swimmy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
this is the kind of content I come to GBS for

• Locked thread