Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Clinton supporters were found to have the biggest flip outs about that acupuncture isn't real, based on my observations. Most normal people were able to relax about the subject. They were also 30% more likely to be mad about Mother Theresa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you're a good boy op. i love and support you, and hope the best for your posting :)

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

you're a good boy op. i love and support you, and hope the best for your posting :)

Same

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
yeah i figured. typical HILLARious HYSTERICAL response to a normal test. Most of us only register a 3 or 4 on Acupuncture or a M.T.T. (Mother Theresa Test)

good job op. confirmed my suspishungs.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Jfc thread number 8. Whatever. No mods no masters right

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

every admitted hillary supporter is a literally the guy on the New Yorker Logo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Stop making threads

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Happy Mother's Day mother Theresa .

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
People who say that Ace Frehley is better than Vinnie Vincent are violating my human rights and I am ready to sue the entire KISS army if I have to.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'll take it over Bernie Sanders plan to make acupuncturists State employees

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
dont be mad op these naysayers are all just rump- i mean turnip- i mean trump-voting savages. Once he's in control he'll have them all zyclonned for their unpredictable nature and inexplicable inability or unwillingness to secure centurion cards.

WALL, BABY, WALL! papa grizzly ith

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i mean, everyone know that acupuncture is dumb, but if someone brings it up its polite to just nod and smile. like chiropractors, religion, or fluoride.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Revenants Return posted:

Clinton supporters were found to have the biggest flip outs about that acupuncture isn't real, based on my observations. Most normal people were able to relax about the subject. They were also 30% more likely to be mad about Mother Theresa.

cite your sources

I know clinton supporters are crazy (wanting an oligarch to be in charge and all that) but please prove that they're acupuncture crazy

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
serious replying to one of this idiots threads should be probabtable

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

reallivedinosaur posted:

People who say that Ace Frehley is better than Vinnie Vincent are violating my human rights and I am ready to sue the entire KISS army if I have to.

wonder woman meets insane clown posse in one image lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

That Robot posted:

wonder woman meets insane clown posse in one image lol

he got even better after he left KISS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4orXwHdK2Q

• Locked thread