Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
I have to take a dump but I'm not sure which bathroom to use. The first option has a nice feel to it and has brown tiles. It's slightly smaller than the other one but, it has a ceiling fan. The second one is a bigger bathroom and has open windows so I can feel the breeze of the outside air on my neck as I take a dump. Also there's a bathroom rug under the sink so I can potentially move that bathroom mat under my feet while I'm dumping to keep my toes cushioned and warm. I'm going to need your opinion on this fellow gbsers. I don't know how to make a poll so I'm just going to tally up each post one by one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
go for the fresh air option

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

[old school] squatting behind a tree

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Take it in the shower at the Y.M.C.A. then smoosh down the drain with your toes.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
The brown tiles, that way if you don't make it on time, the poo is camouflaged!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

with an expertly timed somersault you can actually catch your poo poo in your mouth :eng101:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

pooping with fresh air and a bathmat. i mean is op just humble bragging about his bathroom situation or what?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Take it in the shower at the Y.M.C.A. then smoosh down the drain with your toes.

Aka The Waffle Stomp

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my mouth is your toilet OP

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

do half the poo poo in each of them

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I think we need to know more about the kind of poo poo you're going to take. Is it going to be a well-formed log or a liquid spray? How long do you estimate your poo poo to take? These are important variables and quite frankly, we don't have enough information.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

whichever one has a device to shitpost from so you can poo poo while you shitpost

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

Give Pat a Job posted:

I think we need to know more about the kind of poo poo you're going to take. Is it going to be a well-formed log or a liquid spray? How long do you estimate your poo poo to take? These are important variables and quite frankly, we don't have enough information.

you bring up a fair point. Last night I had a wet burrito (the large burrito on the plate with red sauce and cheese on it) and it had all the fixings on it including refried pinto beans, carnitas, quacamole, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, pico de gayo, hot sauce, and pickled onions. I woke up at like 4am thinking man, I gotta take a dump but I didn't wanna get out of bed. I've been needing to dump since then. I'm anticipating a soft serve, and haven't experienced any leaking of the dump in question on my underwear (I just checked), and will likely spend some serious time as opposed to a dump on the go so to speak. I'm anticipating that I'll likely be posting while I'm on the toilet, which should take some time even if I'm not actively dumping. Overall, I'm not expecting to be done with this endeavor until mid afternoonish.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You and your defacatory urges are something your need to shove up your rear end and keep it there until you burp turds, you overprivileged underachieving piece of poo poo

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Use the bathroom in you're pants, OP.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

TheShazbot posted:

whichever one has a device to shitpost from so you can poo poo while you shitpost

I am capable of posting from either bathroom while I'm actively dumping in case that's an important factor in your choice

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I'm not allowed in there because I did that the last time, and it flooded the mens showers and caused a major commotion for the staff and helpers, and I don't want to travel too far.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

with an expertly timed somersault you can actually catch your poo poo in your mouth :eng101:

Pulling off a somersault as an adult is surprisingly hard. I always roll on the side of my head then my neck isn't right all day.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I've considered this option but I don't really want to rush the dumping. I prefer to really slow down and let time stand still while I dump, also I'm not good at somersaulting.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

Bundle of Keys posted:

Use the bathroom in you're pants, OP.

theres no bathroom in my pants as I'm not wareing any pants, I'm wearing briefs atm, and it'd be pretty tough to hide a bathroom in there.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is there a transgender option available?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Go wherever. At this point in life, who do you have left to disappoint?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
pls poop in my mouth. i have $$

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I can't believe you spent money on that AV, OP. It's so terrible.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

has anyone said 'my chest' yet

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

has anyone said 'my chest' yet

no. MY MOUTH

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Don't leave your computer to poop that's the most important thing

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

just take a poo poo on the floor you loving disgusting dick

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

JiveHonky posted:

pls poop in my mouth. i have $$

I suppose this is potentially an option in theory as I could make money while I'm dumping though I'm not sure how comfortable it would be, so I'm going to focus on the two options listed above unless something more appealing is availabke

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

RoxiesMD posted:

I suppose this is potentially an option in theory as I could make money while I'm dumping though I'm not sure how comfortable it would be, so I'm going to focus on the two options listed above unless something more appealing is availabke

thank you thank you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I can't believe you spent money on that AV, OP. It's so terrible.

christ. your posts are so loving bad i want to give you a nice big red av to warn other people but then i realized that youre probably angling that for someone to do that.

its like wanting to pelt a loud retarded bum with something but all you have is dollar coins.

isnt it ironic?

don't ya think?

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
UPDATE: there is a glade air freshener spray scented "powder fresh" in the brown bathroom and lasts up to 7 hours, still undecided

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

christ. your posts are so loving bad i want to give you a nice big red av to warn other people but then i realized that youre probably angling that for someone to do that.

its like wanting to pelt a loud retarded bum with something but all you have is dollar coins.

isnt it ironic?

don't ya think?

How often do you think about me? It seems like a lot.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
What is the weather like? Is the breeze cool or hot and humid??

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

shoophobo posted:

What is the weather like? Is the breeze cool or hot and humid??

Breezey coolish

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Open air and floor mat for sure then

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

How often do you think about me? It seems like a lot.

every time i see a bad post your name is to the left of it

im not joking its like a superpower

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
classic dilemma op let me cut you the quick tip poo poo inside of a quiche pan and bake for thirty five minutes at 385 degress

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
use your hand OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
The general concsrnus seems to be that the open window bathroom with the cool breeze and rug

Any last qualms before I proceed to take a dump?

• Locked thread