Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
brb gonna eat some eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
If you're a dude and you still have your balls chances are you will lose hair at some point in your life unless you chop your balls off.

This is actually kind of a serious post because there was a study done on a set a twins that were both balding. One twin had to get a gonadectomy for some reason whereas the other twin didn't. Epigenetics or some poo poo. Anyways, the ball-less twin got to keep all of his remaining hair whereas the normal twin kept on balling and balling.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Thank god for the bald beauties the rock, vin diesel, and Jason Statham. poo poo doesn't carry a terrible stigma like the 90s and some chicks dig it :whatup:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Have you checked this out OP?

http://www.wigs.com/

Could be helpful.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i havnt cut my hair in 8 months. it looks like poo poo.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

JiveHonky posted:

I started going bald in my late 20's.

hell, same. widows peakin' like a mofo over here

Pure Heroin
May 9, 2016

by Cowcaster
Has balding always been a big issue among women? Growing up I don't remember hair being that important, but now whenever I talk to or hear women talk about turnoffs bad hair(balding, High/receding hairline) are always at the top of the list.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pure Heroin posted:

Has balding always been a big issue among women? Growing up I don't remember hair being that important, but now whenever I talk to or hear women talk about turnoffs bad hair(balding, High/receding hairline) are always at the top of the list.
man buns are in-style and long, unkempt hair is also coming back

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I cut my own hair into a buzzcut, sometimes this is in style, sometimes not. I've probably saved about $1,500 just by doing this and not paying for haircuts.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

I cut my own hair into a buzzcut, sometimes this is in style, sometimes not. I've probably saved about $1,500 just by doing this and not paying for haircuts.

yeah i bought electric clippers a long time ago and have cut my own hair (whats left of it) ever since

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

JiveHonky posted:

yeah i bought electric clippers a long time ago and have cut my own hair (whats left of it) ever since

Same, but I make my wife do it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I just stick my head in the lawnmower.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Thank god for the bald beauties the rock, vin diesel, and Jason Statham. poo poo doesn't carry a terrible stigma like the 90s and some chicks dig it :whatup:

Yah I'm sure u look like these actors lmfao

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i do NOT look like any handsome bald actors. i want that to be made very clear

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Yah I'm sure u look like these actors lmfao

Nah but not being fat and having a tan help

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i look like balding Jonah Hill with buddy holly glasses

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Apparently, if you're going bald, don't wait for it to actually happen before you start to slather on the Rogaine. I guess it is a much more effective "hair maintainer" than "hair resurrector". Or so my sort of bald uncle says.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Do your future sons a favor.

If you're dating a super hot chick, and you meet her Dad, and he's got a big ole bald head, THAT'S THE TRAP.

The bald head gene piggybacks on the hot daughter gene to propagate itself.

Before you marry anyone, make sure her Dad has a full head of hair. That is all.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

I just stick my head in the lawnmower.

same. I do my facial hair with the weed whacker

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

I'm goign to puke

from all of these BALDYS

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

im gaye posted:

I'm goign to puke

from all of these BALDYS

sorry du

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Bald w/hairy man boobs which are turning frosty quite nicely.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Do your future sons a favor.

If you're dating a super hot chick, and you meet her Dad, and he's got a big ole bald head, THAT'S THE TRAP.

The bald head gene piggybacks on the hot daughter gene to propagate itself.

Before you marry anyone, make sure her Dad has a full head of hair. That is all.

My dad has a full head of old cowboy hair and i started going bald at like 18, you are a liar sir, and your theories are horse poo poo

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Fishy Joe posted:

My dad has a full head of old cowboy hair and i started going bald at like 18, you are a liar sir, and your theories are horse poo poo

lol you married youre sister

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Just lol if you don't conduct maximum chemical intervention at the first sign of vertical hair loss

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

subhuman filth posted:

Just lol if you don't conduct maximum chemical intervention at the first sign of vertical hair loss

I didnt and wont. it sucks but i am not a vain person. besides i still have my winning smile and uh... my smile.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

im gaye posted:

lol you married youre sister

> : (

Aug 4, 2010

im starting to get a widows peak, any tips

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

www posted:

start dressing rockabilly?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

www posted:

start hitting the gym so when the day to shave your head comes, you're ready

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

also this

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

www posted:

Wear a hat. The sporty mans wig.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

Don't forget to start working on which style of sideburns works best for you.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

JiveHonky posted:

I didnt and wont. it sucks but i am not a vain person. besides i still have my winning smile and uh... my smile.

That's fine and I'm glad that you own it

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm female and have had horrible hair loss since 2014, just bought some rogaine. I kind of want to shave my head entirely.

There's a ton of good wigs on Amazon if you want to have beautiful long locks

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Rogaine box says "do not use if you're female you will die" and "females may get facial hair." Whatever

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Thin Privilege posted:

I'm female and have had horrible hair loss since 2014, just bought some rogaine. I kind of want to shave my head entirely.

sorry : (

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Thin Privilege posted:

that sucks. Sinead O'Connor was hot though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If you lose your hair, get super jacked lifting weights then buzz that shameful crap off.

It is your only saving grace.

• Locked thread