Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are Food Trucks GOOD or BAD?
Food Trucks are GOOD
Food Trucks are BAD
View Results

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mariscos trucks are the superior food truck

$1.50 fish tacos and seafood cocktail ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Business Gorillas posted:

I'm pretty sure potbelly is like $9 for a sandwich and a drink, friend

I believe the usual large Potbelly sub is around $6, not sure about drinks and chips. At least, I think that is what A Wreck costs.

Potbelly's is amazing for getting people in and out. Taking food orders well down the line.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Never ate at one OP .
They seem to have long lines and be costly.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Food trucks are great. Hipster food trucks run by white people are overpriced garbage for idiots.

Falun Bong Refugee, I would appreciate it if you would clarified your distinction as to regular food trucks vs hipster food trucks, thanks!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
generally, if there is a white person working at a food truck it serves overpriced garbage

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Serious Frolicking posted:

generally, if there is a white person working at a food truck it serves overpriced garbage

that is racist and i will not stand for it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

checks out

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

yeah the white man dont get me going on that

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

mariscos trucks are the superior food truck

$1.50 fish tacos and seafood cocktail ftw

food truck seafood cocktail :barf:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
look out hes gonna gouge ya on fajitas is what i say when a white or chalkster as i label them comes gliding in real ghost like

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wendigee posted:

that is racist and i will not stand for it

You will if you order food from a food truck heyo they don't have seating

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Celluloid Sam posted:

You will if you order food from a food truck heyo they don't have seating

drat haha wild sense of humor man

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

food truck seafood cocktail :barf:

i had seafood cocktail from a street cart in baja a few weeks ago and it was probably the best thing ive eaten in months

congrats on being a literal child i guess :confused:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anything you get from a real, honkey-free food truck is highly likely to be delicious and/or completely ruin your guts

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i had a fantastic sausage sandwich from a food truck in D. C. once. $7 and it was drat well worth it.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

got me good sid

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

i had a fantastic sausage sandwich from a food truck in D. C. once. $7 and it was drat well worth it.

thats a fine price for a good sandwich although i guess being in DC is the catch

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what is your opinion on food carts op

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
everything worth buying comes out of the back of a shady truck

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

call me old fashioned but i like my restaurants to have running water

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Zorodius posted:

everything worth buying comes out of the back of a shady van

ftfy

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

The Snoo posted:

'gourmet grilled cheese' jfc

There's a fancy grilled cheese place in fayetteville, ar that is actually pretty fuckin' good and not expensive. They have a food truck called the Grillenium Falcon that they take out a few days a week. Nice guys.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

thats a fine price for a good sandwich although i guess being in DC is the catch
i didn't get stabbed so that's a positive

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

see thats fine, but if i order a grilled cheese it better not cost as much as the entire wheel of loving cheese... im a man child and even I can make a grilled cheese at home that is delicious if I buy good bread and cheese. For 9 dollars I can make like 6 sammies. 9 for one? gently caress off.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I used to get hotdogs from a food truck that was near work. 2dogs1bun. That is the appropriate ratio of hotdog meat to bun. Also he made the best chili ever and the fries came with vinegar and Old Bay™ seasoning. He was called King Sausage.

But then I got fired and he died the same month. :smith:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haha sammies I say that too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like the word "sando"

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i like the word "sando"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Trojan.exe posted:

I used to get hotdogs from a food truck that was near work. 2dogs1bun. That is the appropriate ratio of hotdog meat to bun. Also he made the best chili ever and the fries came with vinegar and Old Bay™ seasoning. He was called King Sausage.

But then I got fired and he died the same month. :smith:

were these related incidents

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
everything white people makes tastes like mayonaise its disgusting i wish they would die

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

everything white people makes tastes like mayonaise its disgusting i wish they would die

chalky better look the hell out is all im gonna say *taps swarthy nose*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i need a new ethnic food to fry in butter and i dont want to drive because of the DUI.

someone help me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Imagine if sandwiches were made for vampires and had blood on them lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Shaquin posted:

thats loving funnie

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

:hfive:

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

were these related incidents

I like to think that his existence was dependent on my employment status and that this was some proof of the existence of karma having a sense of schadenfreude. My job got rid of me, and to them Karma said, "gently caress you, you don't get anymore hotdogs."

But no, he died of a heart attack I think. He was a very nice and funny man. You are missed King Sausage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

food trucks are great because they come right to my workplace so i can work through lunch and keep my corporate overlords appeased welp off to hang myself

• Locked thread