Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are Food Trucks GOOD or BAD?
Food Trucks are GOOD
Food Trucks are BAD
View Results

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
heres a grilled cheese sandwich that will be $10 please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Portland food carts/trucks are great places if you like deal with some of the scummiest and most entitled homeless people on the face of the earth

Kung Food posted:

The best tacos in like a 50 mile radius of me come from a food truck. Pretty cheap too. Not too familiar with hipsters who saw that one movie on Netfilx streaming and wanted in, but they probably suck.

taco trucks have been around for decades and sholdnt even be considered to be in the same category

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mariscos trucks are the superior food truck

$1.50 fish tacos and seafood cocktail ftw

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Serious Frolicking posted:

generally, if there is a white person working at a food truck it serves overpriced garbage

checks out

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

food truck seafood cocktail :barf:

i had seafood cocktail from a street cart in baja a few weeks ago and it was probably the best thing ive eaten in months

congrats on being a literal child i guess :confused:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

i had a fantastic sausage sandwich from a food truck in D. C. once. $7 and it was drat well worth it.

thats a fine price for a good sandwich although i guess being in DC is the catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like the word "sando"

• Locked thread