Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So I don't venture in there much, but I've seen links to weight loss programs (ran by goons!), majic salves, and comic drawers. This seems like a ripe for the pickings kind of deal. Seems like scammer central to s lol some lonely pasty fat goon a body wrap.

What are the best threads? The worst? It's a huge marketplace and I don't have time to figure fact from fiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Cat tail butt plug thread is p good. And the Double Dragon one.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Not to lowball you on your $200 thingy, but would you take a couple strands of hair for it?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This guy is selling Amazon Gc for a loss? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772741

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

So I don't venture in there much, but I've seen links to weight loss programs (ran by goons!), majic salves, and comic drawers. This seems like a ripe for the pickings kind of deal. Seems like scammer central to s lol some lonely pasty fat goon a body wrap.

What are the best threads? The worst? It's a huge marketplace and I don't have time to figure fact from fiction.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you spend a thousand dollars a goon will email you to tell you to go to.the gym

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
if only there were some way for you to go there and check it out for yourself OP. guess youll never know

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
Bought and sold there, nothing but good experiences. A+ would use for cheap electronics again

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
this threads not wild at all. its mild, mild

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i'm unemployed, can I pay a goon $200 to write my resume using free online templates ?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
the most :psyduck: part of sa mart is the thread where people are repeatedly paying money for actual boxes of trash that are literally from some random person's garage

edit: then comparing notes

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just looked and its just an online marketplace for graphic cards and video games

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dza posted:

Cat tail butt plug thread is p good. And the Double Dragon one.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3770547

Seems sketchy. I'm supposed to send this guy my Amex.?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I used it to buy a custom canvas wallet back in like '08 or '09. I think that guy was making a killing off of those. I used mine for about 5 years before it looked too ratty to use.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i got a ten pack of anime wall scrolls off sa mart once. it was a good price.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

JiveHonky posted:

if only there were some way for you to go there and check it out for yourself OP. guess youll never know

Look man I'm reading a cat but plug thread ATM

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I bought a modded psp and a copy of shadowbane off sa mart, the psp worked ok and I can't really blame the seller for shadowbane

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I got a gigantic goatse mug from there so it's good imo

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

That buttplug thread is pretty great.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ok this guy lost a lot of weight. Now is taking a subscription based weight loss money. I mean good for him but

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758392

Beer cool, wings cool, video games cool. Please use these free apps to send me the results. $100 dollars please. Per month. I see he's a God in WW but really, come on. What's the success rate of Internet cheerleaders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

That buttplug thread is pretty great.

• Locked thread