Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Ok so I've just had a deep conversation with a friend and came to the conclusion in the title - the dead gay so what Pope of Atheism needs you to blow for science!

Here's the preposition :

Circumcision - does it reduce sexual pleasure?

My side of the argument was that you can't know if circumcision reduces sexual pleasure if you have never experienced it, or know if foreskins increase it if you've never had one ... and ONLY someone who had a foreskin and has had sex already, then been circumcised will know the answer! But there's not so many of them about!

quote:

Being circumcised does not affect a man's sex life, a landmark study has revealed.
Australian scientists analysed nearly 40 studies and concluded that the procedure had no effect on sensitivity or satisfaction.
While some studies have previously reported a negative outcome, these were found to have flaws - and their reliability has been called into question by this latest research.
The most scientifically rigorous studies, however, concluded the circumcision had little, if any, effect.
Lead author of the study, Professor Brian Morris of the University of Sydney, told MailOnline: 'This is a ground-breaking article.
'The health benefits of male circumcision have been well documented, including substantially lower risks of HIV and other viral and some bacterial sexually transmitted infections.
'It also lowers rates of penile cancer and possibly prostate cancer - and women whose partners are circumcised have lower rates of cervical cancer and infections such as HPV and chlamydia.
'However, there is continued concern that circumcision may reduce male sexual function and pleasure.
'Yet the highest-quality studies suggest that medical male circumcision has no adverse effect on sexual function, sensitivity, sexual sensation, or satisfaction.'
He and his co-researcher John Krieger looked at 36 studies totalling 40,473 men - half of were circumcised and half were not. Each of the studies was graded in terms of quality, according to official guidelines.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2515674/Its-official-Circumcision-DOESNT-affect-sexual-pleasure-according-biggest-study-issue.html

My friend (yes I have one) believes, BECAUSE OF CHRISTOPHER HITCHINS that circumcision is mutilation - unnecessary and practised to prevent sexual stimuolation - however, this latest study says it doesn't reduce sexual stimulation, and I doubt Abraham when he performed teh first 'medical procedure' on his son and himself (loving ouch!) knew of the previous studies nor had Yahweh considered sexual stimulation as a defining factor in instilling the practise amongst the Israelites (although being omniscient, hwe knew about the studies)

Now Chrstopher Hitchens' ghost needs gay goons to do some science! Basically you guys need to blow more than 40,473 guys and record the results using the same techniques on a score of 1 - 10 for sexual pleasure. Really roll the tip of your tongue around that glans and make CH's ghost proud.

Please post results ITT. Good luck guys, it's a big thing we're doing for science here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

christopher hitchens? p weak ouija board OP.

get back to me when zombie gore vidal wants us to rim each other.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
seems legit

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
This all stemmed from a debate about whether God has the right to tell us what to do - which he says is immoral, but I say you can't apply human morality (which is fluid and cultural) to God

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
well, if it's for science

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

anyone who has a strong opinion either way on circumcision is probably not right in the head

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Oh Hell No posted:

anyone who has a strong opinion either way on circumcision is probably not right in the head

:drat:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

chopping off parts of your body so you don't get cancer in those parts of your body owns. imma chop off my rear end tomorrow because i'm real scared of rear end cancer

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I prefer my dicks to be like steve jobs: wearing a stylish black turtleneck

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

chopping off parts of your body so you don't get cancer in those parts of your body owns. imma chop off my rear end tomorrow because i'm real scared of rear end cancer

I was on Risperdal for psychosis but it made me grow, breasts, then I got breast cancer and had to get them chopped off which was pretty lovely bc I had really got attached to those tittays

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I was on Risperdal for psychosis but it made me grow, breasts, then I got breast cancer and had to get them chopped off which was pretty lovely bc I had really got attached to those tittays

breast cancer is shittay
but boy I liked them tittays

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
is it really so hard to believe a religious thing has to do with health instead of sex

lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
he actually recanted on his deathbed so you lose and he gets to go to heaven so i guess gently caress off

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Circumcision - does it reduce sexual pleasure?
Circumcised men prematurely ejaculate just as often as uncircumcised men. Don't ask me how I know this, just accept it as fact and move on.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

dad gay. so what posted:

he actually recanted on his deathbed so you lose and he gets to go to heaven so i guess gently caress off

Hitchens did NOT have a deathbed conversion you dildo lol
What religious garbage articles do you read while on your 'morning wine'?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
But did he also recant his homosexual leanings? Because otherwise, straight to hell

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SirEvelynTremble posted:

lol he actually did you weird cultist look it up

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i liked his iconoclasm but he was also a huge dumbass about everything

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

SirEvelynTremble posted:

His deathbed conversion wasn't about religion, it was about foreskins.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Orkin Mang posted:

he was also a huge dumbass about everything

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my real interest is his whisky espionage

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I got circumcised as an adult and I feel less but my overall sexual pleasure has increased since I last a loooot longer.

Only downside so far is bj's being boring as hell unless the girl got. vacuum cleaner mouth.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm dead

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zombiepop posted:

I got circumcised as an adult and I feel less but my overall sexual pleasure has increased since I last a loooot longer.

Only downside so far is bj's being boring as hell unless the girl got. vacuum cleaner mouth.

adult circumcision may also be different from infant circumcision due to neural plasticity

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

histopher chritchens

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Oh Hell No posted:

See also: Transgender bathrooms, Gamer gate, Pitbulls

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

mmm baby here come the south park fence sitters. the truth is in the middle oh yeah i'm lovin it

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head
I think Hitch's main gripe about genital mutilation is regarding female mutilation.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

mmm baby here come the south park fence sitters. the truth is in the middle oh yeah i'm lovin it

tbf the average south park fan and goon couldn't understand anything more complex than that. and hey, everyone gets to a little right and a little wrong. fair and balanced!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mad Lupine posted:

I think Hitch's main gripe about genital mutilation is regarding female mutilation.

And even that's really just another way to get at tha fookin muzzies

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

My friend (yes I have one) believes, BECAUSE OF CHRISTOPHER HITCHINS that circumcision is mutilation

Your friend is the smart one, and you are the comic relief character.

Your lucky numbers are 3.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

christopher hitchens was a drunk idiot

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I was circumcised and I'm glad of it.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

paul_soccer10 posted:

lol he actually did you weird cultist look it up

quote:

Knowing he was facing death, it seemed Christopher Hitchens scheduled more speaking engagements than he did while healthy. During these talks, Hitch would prognosticate that there would be rumors of his “deathbed conversion.”
Those who were with Hitchens when he died, made it clear that there was no such last minute salvation plea. Furthermore, any speculation of the contrary should have been squelched when his widow, Carol Blue, made it clear in interviews that the subject of God was not even discussed leading up to his death.
Regardless of these little things called facts, a man going by the name Don Goembel, included this statement in a letter to Illinois’ Dispatch/Argus:
Death, on the other hand, affects everyone! Christopher Hitchens, a notorious atheist, discovered God on Dec. 15, 2011 — the day he died.
This is quite laughable, but if history is any indicator, this hoax will flourish and will eventually make its way into sermons (if it hasn’t already).

Yup there's a dumbass in the room but it ain't me bubba

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I think they MIGHT be "trolling" you friend

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SirEvelynTremble posted:

have you considered that both of you might be dumbasses?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Don't cut up other people's dicks. Shits hosed up.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Hitchens was the only atheist worth listening to.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean

i'll blow a dude for some blow ya know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
some white in my mouth for some white in my nose?

• Locked thread