Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

was thinking about this at work today. all throughout European history, they've been killing each other basically without pause. the last big one was like 70 something years ago? what gives? did everyone puss out and they're now all lovey dovey peaceful "European Union" (lol) buddies?

the tension is killing me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hi

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's gonna be a knifewar cause they don't have guns unlike us here in Freedomistan.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

It's gonna be a knifewar cause they don't have guns unlike us here in Freedomistan.

i think you'll find that Europe actually invented guns :smug:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
thers a ccertain sense in whichive been drinking. bye.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

never. theyve completely pussified themselves by having all their hyper aggressive dudes kill each other in previous wars. same thing happened in china and india

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Lots of people got shot in the Balkans some 20 years ago, so the European soil is satisfied for now.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

lilljonas posted:

Lots of people got shot in the Balkans some 20 years ago, so the European soil is satisfied for now.
Serbia strong.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Well Muslim extremists went on a tear for a short while. Those pesky cartoons!

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Wicker Man posted:

Well Muslim extremists went on a tear for a short while. Those pesky cartoons!

Bunch of loving amateurs, though, it's going to take more effort to even register compared to the religious wars we used to have.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
there's one going on atm in ukraine

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Hogge Wild posted:

there's one going on atm in ukraine

We're talking about Europe, though. Commies and Turks need not apply.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Eastern Europe is keeping the blood god fed for now and even Turkey i pitching in some but it hungers for more and I feel Russia will deliver in the next five years.

Volcott posted:

drat
I am totes looking forward to WW3 though when america is fighting on behalf of all europe because all the Euro militaries are basically 3 national guard guys with melting rifles.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Watch the UK leave the EU and start a good old fashioned Napoleonic style war.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
We all gotta roll for stats and draw up our maps first, then the fun can begin.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Let trump loose so he can poke the Russian bear. Pray for WW3.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Volcott posted:

Actually a different league, once you win europe you have to choose one to fight

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Wicker Man posted:

Let trump loose so he can poke the Russian bear. Pray for WW3.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
According to our beloved pig-loving PM it'll happen when Britain leaves the EU.

I for one can't wait to strap on a helmet and go to town on some of those arrogant Luxembourgers >:D

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Whenever Germany ups its tech game via space travel and nuclear warfare, then it will be the era of the Fourth Reich and Space Nazis.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Alternatively a new Greek civil war since it's a while since we had one of those, and if the KKE wins they can write off the bailout debt.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sokrateez posted:

was thinking about this at work today. all throughout European history, they've been killing each other basically without pause. the last big one was like 70 something years ago? what gives? did everyone puss out and they're now all lovey dovey peaceful "European Union" (lol) buddies?

the tension is killing me

your not thinking back far enough. theres not going to be more wars in europe, the Roman Republic has been restored

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
WW3 will be Monaco and Switzerland against the world and they will surprisingly win.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I think the majority of nations are focused on the browns atm.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Nuclear weapons . im sure someone has said,that by now

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

lilljonas posted:

Watch the UK leave the EU and start a good old fashioned Napoleonic style war.

this is my favourite type of war

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Uh Ukraine is in Europe so OP the answer is 'now'

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
we're probably going to gas all the muslims (and probably gypsies, gays, christians etc. while we're at it) before very long

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

vug posted:

we're probably going to gas all the muslims (and probably gypsies, gays, christians etc. while we're at it) before very long

Lol yeah right. Decadent europeans are weak, muslims are strong. Almost no euros have the courage or patriotism to die for their country, and the ones who do usually end up jailed due to politics. They can't even manage to breed.

Islam is the future. The atheist individualist west is an evolutionary dead end.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
we arent going to die for poo poo, were just going to murder some people and burn down their mosques and stuff.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

vug posted:

we arent going to die for poo poo, were just going to murder some people and burn down their mosques and stuff.

so far all the murdering seems to have been in the other direction, though

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yes the occasional mass shooting by six guys who can barely aim makes for a greater body count than constant air raids and drone strikes in like half of all muslim countries, you moron

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

KomodoWagon posted:

Yes the occasional mass shooting by six guys who can barely aim makes for a greater body count than constant air raids and drone strikes in like half of all muslim countries, you moron

The thread is called shooting war in europe dude

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
i hope soon because i can't wait for the next instance of dipshit eurotrash bombing themselves back to the stone age yet again

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
poo poo you're right, I'm sure if this race war wet dream of yours was to take place in Europe, the governments would be unable to use the same hardware they're using in the Middle East because ??

Europeans are all about the murder, they just displace it geographically for convenience

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

KomodoWagon posted:

poo poo you're right, I'm sure if this race war wet dream of yours was to take place in Europe, the governments would be unable to use the same hardware they're using in the Middle East because ??

Europeans are all about the murder, they just displace it geographically for convenience

D&D is leaking in a big way

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

KomodoWagon posted:

It's not going to happen the current ruling class seems happy with a slow slide into irrelevancy and demographic collapse. And good riddance

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

you can't say "european" without saying "peein' "

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Pretty soon, just gotta wait until the Muslim immigration reaches a tipping point and they decide they're done being the minority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Pretty soon OP. Few more allah akbar stabbers, more dumb shariah apologists, more poo poo from mouths of EU footlickers. Eastern Europe is already pissed off by idiotic immigration policies served by Germany and other soon to be islamic countries.

• Locked thread