Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons/status/730230984935792640?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
#notallfans

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

this is great imo

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/cthagod/status/730232403881504768

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hope that interview flipped some sort of switch in d12 so he can go back to being the force of nature he still capable of being

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

dwight got hit with actual questions. great segment tnt

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
They should do this more often

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
A reminder of how good inside the nba was before shaq

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I'm sad I missed that but Dwight was talking and I'm pretty sure he's going to be the Durant consolation prize for the Spurs and I really didn't want to hear him more. Hopefully that makes the internet, whatever it was.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Can someone tell those of us not in front of a TV what the hell happened?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dwight said the magic words: Steph Curry is better on offense than Michael Jordan at his peak. I'm waiting for the steel chair.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
:siren: dwight is the voice of reason

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Now it goes off the rails

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Dwight Howard is from Atlanta, so TNT brought him into the studio since Ernie & Shaq are at the Sports Emmys, and Charles Barkley proceeded to actually ask him a bunch of tough questions about his situation with the Rockets.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Redgrendel2001 posted:

The game? Or the Dwight interview?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

They should do this more often

absolutely

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Hahaha a last dragon reference, god bless you Dwight

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Bashez posted:

I'm sad I missed that but Dwight was talking and I'm pretty sure he's going to be the Durant consolation prize for the Spurs and I really didn't want to hear him more. Hopefully that makes the internet, whatever it was.
please don't even joke about this

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Metapod posted:

The game? Or the Dwight interview?

Dwight. Twitter is going bananas over Chuck going at him.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

"he got the glow"

TRUE

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

This is actually a good discussion.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Dwight. Twitter is going bananas over Chuck going at him.
If this is causing Twitter to go bananas then holy hell is it a good thing Shaq isn't in the studio.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
#fireshaq

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
DWIGHT: *takes sip off duster* im walkin on sunshine! steph curry is a better offensive player than mj!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

any clips of the barks interview

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kawhi said he fouled Russ
Refs says otherwise 🤔

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That was a pretty standard call

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

TheFallenEvincar posted:

you guys don't have to keep repeating my post

If you think you somehow should win a basketball game without having to make a basket in the last minute of the game then there's a nice team in Portland you might enjoy cheering for.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Brolander posted:

he's not being terrible

but what the gently caress is Chuck doing, is this planned? what is going on here

I wish I saw it now, but, you have to understand it was visceral. I saw him, reached for my television controller and changed it.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Rick posted:

If you think you somehow should win a basketball game without having to make a basket in the last minute of the game then there's a nice team in Portland you might enjoy cheering for.
I haven't hit rock bottom yet

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I haven't hit rock bottom yet

Thursday though :twisted:

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Rick posted:

They scored enough points to beat the Thunder though, that should be enough. They shouldn't have to score more just to overcome thunder plus refs.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Metapod posted:

Thursday though :twisted:
NO MORE BOBAN DNPS :wookie:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

the chewbacca smilie is so chill, but that makes me wonder why the gently caress there is an rear end to mouth smilie

:a2m:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Zyla posted:

any clips of the barks interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_68oz7vYRA

• Locked thread