Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
It's time for the Thunder to trade Durant for Perkins. Get some real defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
lol so predictable

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
nixty little shot, Kevvo

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

that shot

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

spurs cant get any shots to fall

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?
I feel like San Antonio doesn't score a lot - or at least, they miss a lot - so it's always sort of amazing that they're in the games against the Thunder. I guess their defense is just that good. But given their age, it feels like they're just missing a 3rd player on the top 10 guard level, i.e. not Danny Green. Like a Dame Lillard or something.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Kanter, what was that limp poo poo

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Katreus posted:

I feel like San Antonio doesn't score a lot - or at least, they miss a lot - so it's always sort of amazing that they're in the games against the Thunder. I guess their defense is just that good. But given their age, it feels like they're just missing a 3rd player on the top 10 guard level, i.e. not Danny Green. Like a Dame Lillard or something.

They scored 43 points in the first quarter of this series. Sometimes they hit shots, sometimes they don't

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?

Juaguocio posted:

They scored 43 points in the first quarter of this series. Sometimes they hit shots, sometimes they don't

Ah ok. But in terms of people consistently dropping 15+, that's basically just Leonard and Aldridge, right?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Can you guys like not make risky passes near kawhi scares me every time

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I bet Billy is short for Billiard. Billiard Donovan

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
🌟🌟

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
This reffing is not an improvement over game 4.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Boooo Lebron wouldn't get that called on him

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
that's the way. make a hoop for points!

durant seems unstoppable

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

EvanTH posted:

I bet Billy is short for Billiard. Billiard Donovan

Don't let young Cam Payne go down to the billiards hall. He's be trying out Bevo/trying out Cu-bebs/trying out Taylor-Mades like cigarette fiends!/And braggin' all about how he's gonna cover up the tell-tale breath with Sen-Sen

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I was Harold Hill my senior year of high school and I've got some opinions on billiards and brass bands

Katreus
May 31, 2011

Leonard is really good. And strong. And that crazy skyhook.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
god, what a mature sequence that was

haha whoops here are the spurts

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

These refs are literally kicking the spurs in the balls and smoking their wives

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kawhi :stare:

NickRoweFillea posted:

Don't let young Cam Payne go down to the billiards hall. He's be trying out Bevo/trying out Cu-bebs/trying out Taylor-Mades like cigarette fiends!/And braggin' all about how he's gonna cover up the tell-tale breath with Sen-Sen

Lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The Claw motherfuckers

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

kawhi leonard is a man

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

This is going to be a good game

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Holy poo poo that play by Kawhi

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Metapod posted:

Boooo Lebron wouldn't get that called on him

That bar is so low it's rebar.

Your avatar confuses me, I keep thinking it's Dejan posts.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
"I'll create offense by just willing myself the ball from the opposing player and jamming it home"

Katreus
May 31, 2011

Hahaha. That shot of the leaders - it's just Kawhi all the way down for the Spurs. Apparently, he's doing everything.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

NickRoweFillea posted:

I was Harold Hill my senior year of high school and I've got some opinions on billiards and brass bands

i will admit my dude i had no what you were the gently caress on about, but i looked it up and any song that uses "Jasper" is OK 55 with me.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Shear Modulus posted:

The Claw motherfuckers

I love that nickname. More players need to ditch the initials+numbers and get back with the object based names. Paul George and Chris Paul can keep theirs. Dwight has to give his back to Eminem's rap posse, creators of the seminal single "My Band"

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bashez posted:

That bar is so low it's rebar.

Your avatar confuses me, I keep thinking it's Dejan posts.

:thejoke:

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Leonard Beans is the man to be

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Two hands Durants TWO HANDS

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Boooo that was a clean block and also insanely sick

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

More turnovers

I need more

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kawhi deserved a first place vote

Katreus
May 31, 2011

That run down of Durant from behind by Kawhi. Leonard's defense. :eyepop:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I hope whoever wins today loses the next game. In other words, I want both teams to win.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

I hope whoever wins today loses the next game. In other words, I want both teams to win.

This is like the clippers/spurs series from last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

feel like they called a foul on that block because it was too unbelievable that it was clean

kawhi should be getting superstar calls on defense

• Locked thread