Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
impactwrestling.com isn't giving much in terms of a preview. There will be wrestling, obviously. Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Captain I...I think we need to have an intervention.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CaptainYesterday posted:

There will be wrestling, obviously. Discuss.
mm, not so fast, kid.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

One of the (many) problems with TNA taping it's broadcasts so far in advance is that we won't get to see Alex Riley show up in the Impact abandoned warehouse tonight. And by the time he eventually does, it won't be as funny.

Actually, who am I kidding? It will be yet another chapter in Alex Riley's failure. Of course it will still be funny.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

this whole multiple insurgent willows thing is actually more interesting than aj styles vs. roman reigns

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
TNA Sucks.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

this whole multiple insurgent willows thing is actually more interesting than aj styles vs. roman reigns

It's not because at the end of the day it's leading to Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

At the very least it has a higher chance of having someone give someone else their head in a box.

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 18:15 on May 11, 2016

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i would like to see roman reigns take on an army of willows. i would cheer for roman reigns.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Willow.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

i would like to see roman reigns take on an army of willows. i would cheer for roman reigns.

I want to see Roman Reigns do that spot that everyone hates but me where he superman punches several Willows in succession, but has to reload his cocked fist between superman punches

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."
he should treat Willow like a Punch-Out!! opponent and only spear him once all the Willows occupy the same spot at the same Spacetime that's the only way to beat him

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Every match or promo he does there is a willow or willows that show up and he has to beat them up before he is hypnotized with an umbrella

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."
they tape two separate matches - one with him against Willow(s) where his internal monologue is doing commentary and the other just him wrestling no one in an empty arena with no commentary. It's up to the Television Audience to decide which really happened

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
To make it meta they should bring in Val Kilmer and have his fat rear end do a bump.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

after a brutal assault by multiple willows, roman reigns stands tall. the umbrella lies open in the middle of the ring...roman reigns seems mysteriously drawn to it. end raw.

next raw: roman reigns is locked in his dressing room throughout the entire episode, only to emerge for the main event to interfere in the willows vs. social outcast match...as the new BOSS WILLOW

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

(multiple willows are storming the ring)

JBL (loudly feigning excitement) WHERE ARE ALL THESE NUTCASES COMING FROM MAGGLE?

Cole (completely disinterested) parts unknown i guess

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

(multiple willows are storming the ring)

JBL (loudly feigning excitement) WHERE ARE ALL THESE NUTCASES COMING FROM MAGGLE?

Cole (completely disinterested) parts unknown i guess

Someone made a WWE 2k13 story mode called The Goldust Mysteries. An hour into it, it had the best dialogue I've ever seen in any wrestling anything:

KING: What do you think about those Goldust mysteries, JR?
JR: Frankly, King, I don't care if he lives or dies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Golden Bee posted:

Someone made a WWE 2k13 story mode called The Goldust Mysteries. An hour into it, it had the best dialogue I've ever seen in any wrestling anything:

KING: What do you think about those Goldust mysteries, JR?
JR: Frankly, King, I don't care if he lives or dies!

link

• Locked thread