Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

As a parent of two kids who were bullied in school I think you are 100% incorrect. I can only speak for the county and state i live in. Getting suspended in school will not hurt your college admissions.

did you ever wonder why suicide was not an issue in the 70s and 80s? I never heard of it. I think teachers and school administrators do more harm than good because they take away the tools that kids use to combat bullying and they have no fixes for it.

And you know it.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Sharkie posted:

the truth is out there

Xxx files

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ill watch them for the plot

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
literally listening to some dumbass who's trying to say the university adopting blackboard, the loving standard for course poo poo, instead of this half-baked homegrown system the health science campus has adopted, is "someone scratching someone's back"

people are so loving dumb.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Mulder/Scully shippers are out of creativity, it seems.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Car died on I-89 last night RIP

Guess we're renting a car to get back to Boston.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

literally listening to some dumbass who's trying to say the university adopting blackboard, the loving standard for course poo poo, instead of this half-baked homegrown system the science campus has adopted, is "someone scratching someone's back"

people are so loving dumb.
blackboard is very bad though

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Urdnot Fire posted:

Mulder/Scully shippers are out of creativity, it seems.

mulder/cigarette smoking dude OTP

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

blackboard is very bad though

all of them are bad

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Badger of Basra posted:

all of them are bad

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

fishmech posted:

Car died on I-89 last night RIP

Guess we're renting a car to get back to Boston.

the beige taurus

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
i wonder if d&d likes megathreads because the posters in it think the big numbers and insularity add some semblance of weight and import to the most engaging part of their lives

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
time to wait for stellaris to get its bugs fixed, ugh

worst part of paradox games

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Badger of Basra posted:

all of them are bad

it's this. SOLE is really loving awful and is built by one dude on the health sciences campus and when he retires or leaves, no one will be able to manage it -- and it doesn't work with the single signon that everything else on campus works with, lol

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Tiler Kiwi posted:

time to wait for stellaris to get its bugs fixed, ugh

worst part of paradox games

Play blood and wine instead

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Badger of Basra posted:

all of them are bad

I only have experience with Blackboard and I hate it

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

it's this. SOLE is really loving awful and is built by one dude on the health sciences campus and when he retires or leaves, no one will be able to manage it -- and it doesn't work with the single signon that everything else on campus works with, lol
:laffo: that's probably worse

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

SedanChair posted:

the beige taurus

mercy killing

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

comes along bort posted:

has bryan boyko joined team hilldawg yet

last i looked after draft biden failed he got a prolly equally pointless job at an ontology company, which is a thing

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SSJ2 Goku Wilders posted:

i wonder if d&d likes megathreads because the posters in it think the big numbers and insularity add some semblance of weight and import to the most engaging part of their lives

guilty

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Jagchosis posted:

last i looked after draft biden failed he got a prolly equally pointless job at an ontology company, which is a thing

Those scammy looking cancer clinics?

Lol nope but what the hell is the study of being?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

:allbuttons:

Oh hey when did this become an emote

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Really it's only inconvenient even, because we only need a car like once a month, but that once a month is usually a long trip.

It had about 160,000 miles on it when it died, so that ain't too shabby

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

its because the shorter threads attract the same group of like 5 longwinded retards (eg obdicot and everyone they argue with) and become unreadable garbage within a page. those morons stay clear of the bigger regional threads. of course going by qcs this is because the exact kind of idiot that hates long threads think you have to read all 2500 pages of the m/e thread to be able to participate

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

same.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

what's the blue nation review?

it was apparently an extremely minor progressive news website until a literal war criminal (and unsurprisingly a hillary supporter) bought it and turned it into a pro-hillary pravda

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

fishmech posted:

Really it's only inconvenient even, because we only need a car like once a month, but that once a month is usually a long trip.

If it isn't the trans that thing has another 100k in it before it gives up the ghost

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

the paradigm shift posted:

Those scammy looking cancer clinics?

Lol nope but what the hell is the study of being?

its apparently taking concepts from the field of ontology and applying it to data architecture or something wank like that. ghost of reagn past knows more about it

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Jagchosis posted:

its because the shorter threads attract the same group of like 5 longwinded retards (eg obdicot and everyone they argue with) and become unreadable garbage within a page. those morons stay clear of the bigger regional threads. of course going by qcs this is because the exact kind of idiot that hates long threads think you have to read all 2500 pages of the m/e thread to be able to participate

in law we are trained to make our argument concisely as brevity is the soul of wit (--> red letter media coined this). verbosity means u havent thought out ur argument enough . heck this post is too long already.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

fishmech posted:

My college car's brakes went out at 100k miles on the highway in a construction interchange with no warning. I try to avoid driving now.

gently caress fords.

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Mr. Wookums posted:

My college car's brakes went out at 100k miles on the highway in a construction interchange with no warning. I try to avoid driving now.

gently caress fords.

you shouldve braked like the flint stones with putting your feet onto the ground and providing resistance hahahah

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
wtf is going on with azealia banks

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

in law we are trained to make our argument concisely as brevity is the soul of wit (--> red letter media coined this). verbosity means u havent thought out ur argument enough . heck this post is too long already.
make a new thread in GWS and you'll see plenty of shitposters who avoid the megas there too.

Megathreads are good

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

the paradigm shift posted:

If it isn't the trans that thing has another 100k in it before it gives up the ghost

careful i think SASS has an alert notice for trans and fishmech being in the same post

no in law we are trained to drink a lot and think about killing ourselves every waking minute of our lives. dont dress it up

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

you shouldve braked like the flint stones with putting your feet onto the ground and providing resistance hahahah

the e-brake didn't even work, I tried some sweet drifts

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

SedanChair posted:

i feel like this gets asked every 6 months

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

only the weirdo posters

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jagchosis posted:

no in law we are trained to drink a lot and think about killing ourselves every waking minute of our lives. dont dress it up

you say we like you are in law and not in fort bumfuck arizona learning how to fill out a salute report.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

most of us just shitpost wildly

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

mandatory lesbian posted:

mulder/cigarette smoking dude OTP

SedanChair posted:

she's bad

Adbot