Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You can dissolve the fat from chuck steak into a broth in 20minutes.

Making a curry paste takes hours. Not with a pressure cooker. Everythings fast.

Please try using a pressure cooker to make delicious meals in a fraction of thr time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hello yes, Issac - in the other thread i asked if they could be used to make bombs? could you clarify this ? do you plan on making a bomb or just bomb rear end chili?

complimentary soap
Nov 29, 2014
what drugs can a pressure cooker make?
and how fast

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Pee in it

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Hello yes, Issac - in the other thread i asked if they could be used to make bombs? could you clarify this ? do you plan on making a bomb or just bomb rear end chili?

After discussion with sheep goats i discovered that chili con carne was a very diverse kind of food. I made it with chuck steak and every kind of capsicum and chilli at the supermaket with beans and tomato puree and a stick of cinnamon.

Pressure cooked it was the best thing i ever ate.

As far as bombs are concerned i would not attempt it, you likely would not be able to cook with it anymore

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

esb posted:

what drugs can a pressure cooker make?
and how fast

I know a bit about the subject and i think it would be useless or at best an impractical device for making drugs

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

modern pressure cookers dont explode. I think its a myth perpetuated by the big end of town to make you buy fast food instead of making your own food fast with a pressure cooker

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

I believe that kind of usage may void the warranty.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The one i have can sear the meat with the lid off. Then you add your ingredients and seal er up. In 20mins youre going to be in taste town

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Isaac posted:

The one i have can sear the meat with the lid off. Then you add your ingredients and seal er up. In 20mins youre going to be in taste town

I want to go to taste town - the twon of taste.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*me, sarcastically whilst eating pressure cooked chili*: yeah well who made you mayor of Taste Town?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
After a night of heavy drinking, you find yourself waking up on a bare matress in an empty room. You look out the window and sigh, when you find out you are in taste town.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

After a night of heavy drinking, you find yourself waking up on a bare matress in an empty room. You look out the window and sigh, when you find out you are in taste town.

The bridges are all closed in taste town. Theres no way out. Youre in taste town now

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
To even enter taste town, you must first get past the gatekeeper of taste town:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Isaac posted:

The bridges are all closed in taste town. Theres no way out. Youre in taste town now

You look out of the window again and in the street b elow you see a man getting run over by a food cart. Youre watching it happen in a sort of top down view which makes it look like a death in GTA 1, causing you to whisper: "Tasted."

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I'll stab that bitch in the face. m8.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

You look out of the window again and in the street b elow you see a man getting run over by a food cart. Youre watching it happen in a sort of top down view which makes it look like a death in GTA 1, causing you to whisper: "Tasted."

Lol

Goodnight goons im going to bed but please consider buying a pressure cooker

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
MY TOWN WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't go to taste town, I take the gravey train to flavor country

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Pressure cookers are great, but my girlfriend's vegetarian so I pretty much just make beans with mine. They're really good beans though.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im the police chief of taste town, big mac, and let me tell you how hosed things are.

for starts, theres an awful lot of murders this year. rapes are about the same, but brutal gangland warfare in Taste Town between the fry guys and the latin kings is coming to a fever pitch

last week we found this banger mashed up onto a meathook with MSG stuffed in his mouth. jesus loving christ.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I don't go to taste town, I take the gravey train to flavor country

You're going to end up in taste town, hector.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

im the police chief of taste town, big mac, and let me tell you how hosed things are.

for starts, theres an awful lot of murders this year. rapes are about the same, but brutal gangland warfare in Taste Town between the fry guys and the latin kings is coming to a fever pitch

last week we found this banger mashed up onto a meathook with MSG stuffed in his mouth. jesus loving christ.

Jesus christ things are bleak, in Taste town - the town where taste lives.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I like to pressure cook your posts , op

Because there meaty and good :)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

You're going to end up in taste town, hector.

Taste town is full of idiots and cousin fuckers, no thanks

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
"taste my steel!" is the slogan of the taste town steel industry, for example.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
There's a basket weaver in taste town whose shop is called "basket taste"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Pressure hookers are my new favourite thing.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

that's like the fanciest prison i've ever seen

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Jesus christ things are bleak, in Taste town - the town where taste lives.

Taste town is run by hipsters who think certain kinds of fats are bad even though they make food taste amazing. They also thing there are allergies to things that literally there arent allergies to.

Your town will burn and I'll be the one who made the spark. But you're the ones who poured the gas.

You made a war your people cannot win. You will all die.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Pressure cookers are great, but my girlfriend's vegetarian so I pretty much just make beans with mine. They're really good beans though.

Sounds like you need to by the lady a one way ticket to taste town...

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MY TOWN WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Forget it, Jake. It's Taste Town.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Sounds like you need to by the lady a one way ticket to taste town...

(pressure cook your girlfriend)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well when you go down to taste town
bring your chuck steak and your booze
cause way down in taste town
you've got those taste town blues, ooh

oh, good momma
daddy's got those taste town blues
oh, good momma
pressure cookers are the thing to use

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I made the pressure cooker chili from that Good Eats episode and it was both meaty and really fast. A++ would pressure cook again.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bunch of rubes in taste town, if you ask me

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
i like the way they turn absolutly everything into brown soup. i like brown soup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats a good pressure cooker to get

• Locked thread