Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
that's a well sung song imo good art style

could be better without all the rape 4.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
trigger deez nutz and they will go off

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

trigger deez nutz and they will go off

-the words of House Jackyl, up next on Game of Thrones

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Moridin920 posted:

I think if you focus on the shittiest part of any group then you'll just always have an issue with everything. Just because there are drama queens abusing X doesn't mean X is inherently bad.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
That was a lot less terrible than I had expected.

STill bad though.

also no we don't need any more word filters

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mcustic posted:

This is a war in which both sides deserve to die

pretty much. one side is a bunch of pissed of alt right people and the others are shithead well off hipsters.

I said come in! posted:

What does triggered actually mean? I feel like it's been used wrong by both sides. Isn't trigger a term to describe PTSD for veterans of war? Is that really something that people should be writing parody songs about?

pretty much. the right doesn't think it exists at all. and these dope noses think its about feeling uncomfortable.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

cool lovely link and thread

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

no wait

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
let me help improve your thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkysjcs5vFU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

I said come in! posted:

This part is gold as the author of the video has been spending all day begging people to donate to his Patreon and crying about how he couldn't monetize his video.

You should be able to monetize parody content. Celebrating this person's inability to do so is empowering to exploitative multinational media conglomerates. :sad:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbYPWB4IFlA

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Both sides have a large percentage of people who enjoy being outraged at each other.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmkXCsqJee0

much better video imo

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Ccs posted:

Both sides have a large percentage of people who enjoy being outraged at each other.

im angry at you for expressing this opinion

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
no clickey, no quandary

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I feel like people who constantly feel compelled to give their opinion on what "SJW's" think should probably realize that their input is unsolicited and no one cares.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i like cute dogs

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

that's a well sung song imo good art style

could be better without all the rape 4.5/5

It is a pretty impressive sound alike. Why anyone would waste all that talent to create a parody of a years old song in a retarded culture war for idiots I'll never know.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

I said come in! posted:

I feel like people who constantly feel compelled to give their opinion on what "SJW's" think should probably realize that their input is unsolicited and no one cares.

Much like robocops themselves.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Both sides can be annoying, but many people feel compelled to jump to the defense of the more annoying side far more often than the other, usually over petty & personal politics. Sometimes, this is done in a very indirect and passive-aggressive* manner, so as to deflect any direct association with the people they are defending and to avoid risking a direct conversation about the subjects and people in question.

*: That is to say, cowardly

satanic splash-back posted:

i like cute dogs

Liar!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Obey

http://imgur.com/r/funny/g7sBDqr

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
So many thing to not click itt. Thanks everyone

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

JiveHonky posted:

So many thing to not click itt. Thanks everyone

Here is another thing for you not to click on because I sincerely think you are a good poster and I want you to be happy.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Command Ant posted:

Here is another thing for you not to click on because I sincerely think you are a good poster and I want you to be happy.

There's already like 3 posters in line ahead of you to be my forums enemy "Command Ant" if that's even your real name

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
fyi, the treatment for ptsd is exposure therapy

source: 17 years as a professional exposer

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lovin all the YouTube links itt

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Drink Cheerwine posted:

fyi, the treatment for ptsd is exposure therapy

source: 17 years as a professional exposer

RIP Chris Kyle

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Triggers should be used in BDSM sessions.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

y'all posting in a Moridin920 honeypot thread

this thing'll be moved to fyad and everyone'll be riding the probation train by and by

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Doppelganger posted:

It's a fun song, but I think it's kind of annoying when modern music is titled after cliche sayings. It's like, you have a whole team of people helping you make the song, how much creatively lazier can you get?

ugh man can we talk about that?
i've been calling them "Foreigner songs" because it's why I almost hate Foreigner, except that they also made Juke Box Hero

Hot Blooded
Double Vision
Cold As Ice
Head Games
Urgent

they're all about basically nothing except getting to the chorus to repeat a word or phrase Foreigner heard that afternoon.

other offenders:
Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands
Cinderella - Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)
Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy
Steeler - Cold Day in Hell
Loverboy - Lovin' Every Minute Of It

non dadrock offenders:
Paramore - The Only Exception
???
i only listen to dadrock and Paramore tbh

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Archer666 posted:

new final fantasy looking good

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Archer666 posted:

woooould

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Lunixnerd posted:

new final fantasy looking good

what if all boys looked like tumblords and all girls wore whatever whitebread dudes wear

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

mcustic posted:

This is a war in which both sides deserve to die

That would be great. Just fantastic.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

these people are such loving parasites. yeah lovecraft was a typical turn of the century new england bigot who wrote some lovely poo poo about minorities. theirfor we have to take his literary legacy and burn to the ground and or co-opt or "colonize" others work if for our political bullshit because we are untalented hacks who can't write anything original. they are no better then the evanglical christian or the wahabi mulslim who do the same poo poo. its all about these parasites trying to "get remembered" in the history books by stealing peoples work.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

what if all boys looked like tumblords and all girls wore whatever whitebread dudes wear

Sounds like a lovely NorCal community college

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Dapper_Swindler posted:

[timg]
these people are such loving parasites. yeah lovecraft was a typical turn of the century new england bigot who wrote some lovely poo poo about minorities. theirfor we have to take his literary legacy and burn to the ground and or co-opt or "colonize" others work if for our political bullshit because we are untalented hacks who can't write anything original. they are no better then the evanglical christian or the wahabi mulslim who do the same poo poo. its all about these parasites trying to "get remembered" in the history books by stealing peoples work.

Looks like you've got a real.... lovecraftian nightmare on your hands

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

RobattoJesus posted:

Looks like you've got a real.... lovecraftian nightmare on your hands

lol nice one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Dapper_Swindler posted:

seditious literature will be exterminated comrade

• Locked thread