Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Name a better Bond, I dare you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Moridin920 posted:

piece brosnan

Thanks, Moron920

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rasmussen posted:

literally all the other bonds. But you knew this, which is why you made this thread.

idiot!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Egbert Souse posted:

A View to a Kill - Garbage (how the gently caress do you waste CHRISTOPHER loving WALKEN as a Bond villain?)

Best soundtrack in the series

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

pretty soft girl posted:

I'll fight anyone that says A View to a Kill isn't 100% amazing though

my friend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Sheriff J. W. Pepper is my spirit animal

he wore the flag pin well before 9/11 :patriot:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm upset Ken Adams died earlier this year and won't be able to design more evil, stylish lairs.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The only reason we had Dalton was because Brosnan was tied up doing Remington Steel so he couldn't do living daylights or license

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rewatching this made me notice: 2nd unit director is John Glen who would go on to direct For Your Eyes Only, Octopussy, A View to a Kill, The Living Daylights, and License to Kill as well as editing The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Jaweeeblop posted:

*puts on spy secret message decoder glasses*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cry Havoc posted:

it's a callback to OHMSS with lazenby you see