Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/DallasStars/status/729709999610593280

House money, who cares. LEHTS FUCKIN' GO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
go hockey

also go niagara, gently caress london

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain/status/730503778416234496

https://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain/status/729012806406692864

mrbass21
Feb 1, 2009
Reporting in from the game. I'm holding on to my butt, Samuel L Jackson.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Reporting from the game as well.

I'm going to be a wreck.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Stars argument stadium before we go through a mutual panic I just wanna let y'all know that I'm real proud ah how y'all turned out this season.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I'm more nervous than anybody, because the Blues are putting Steve Ott in the lineup tonight

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Roussel has scored in this series but instead you're going to have Ott goading him into powerplay time.

Though both are capable of the inverse, I think Ott knows what he's doing. Ish. Kind of?

mrbass21
Feb 1, 2009

DOOMocrat posted:

Roussel has scored in this series but instead you're going to have Ott goading him into powerplay time.

Though both are capable of the inverse, I think Ott knows what he's doing. Ish. Kind of?

Otts more reactionary than Roussel. It's a thin line. I'd consider it either a wash or Ott drawing more penalties.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
with Seguin possibly just days away from returning it would be a real kick in the teeth if the Stars can't pull this one out tonight.. they are so close to having a real chance to win the cup with their best 20 man roster.

They just need to steal another win.. hopefully Elliott is still shaky in net from his early shower in game 6.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
They've beaten a non-shakey Elliott before, so the bigger focus to me is "keep the goddamn puck out of your zone."

You do that, you're golden.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Troy Queef posted:

I'm more nervous than anybody, because the Blues are putting Steve Ott in the lineup tonight

Are you loving kidding me?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
It's a loving disgrace that Doc and Edzo are calling this game. Go back to the track Eddie

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Is Canada off watching basketball? Not trying to be a dick, but I'm kinda polling.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Did George just say it had been 16 years since the Stars made a conference finals? we lost in the conference finals to Detroit in 2007-08..

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

DOOMocrat posted:

Is Canada off watching basketball? Not trying to be a dick, but I'm kinda polling.

with the way the raptors are playing they might as well be

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
doc's working this game? dude's getting some serious airmiles

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Go Stars

a racist pole
May 16, 2015

Anyone see Elliot during the anthem? The hell is wrong with goalies.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Let's go the Stars imho

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Go OT :getin:

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

go blues, i guess

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

gently caress off CBC with your bullshit. "Stars haven't played a meaningful game in this building". 2007-08 playoff run where they beat the defending champions Anaheim and the best regular season team San Jose in the playoffs means nothing.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

marioinblack posted:

Go triple OT :getin:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

but only if the blues win

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Go Blues I guess. My arbitrary reasoning is that their road whites are some of my favorite jerseys in the league.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

that anthem singing lady is really good. go the blues

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
GO LINDY

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Funny story, I'm so used to streams being delayed and being spoiled by this thread, that when I check your reactions on my phone when I'm actually at the game, I sometimes am afraid the live game will get spoiled.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mST3lcwS0l0

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

so they're going to ignore that blatent pick / high stick that caused a 3 on 2 for the Blues, but they're calling that blatent flop by Tarasenko

loving bullshit refs.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Hello darkness my old friend

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
How did that manage to go in?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well that was a gross as gently caress goal

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

hitchcock tells the boys it turtle time

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Four more goals until our lead is safe

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Kari smh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
What a garbage call.

And oduya

ktonastya
Aug 23, 2006

I'm afraid I just "blue" myself

Goatman Sacks posted:

Four more goals until our lead is safe

Not even then if they fall apart enough. So they had better not stop scoring tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
gently caress the loving Blues

• Locked thread