Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

DAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

JiveHonky posted:

My wife gets 1 unsolicited PENIS once every 4 months. Still can't figure out who is doing this...

:omarcomin:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
mostly I get child support bills from op's mom pmed to me, which I ignore

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

jackyl posted:

mostly I get child support bills from op's mom pmed to me, which I ignore

Hmm... my mother's a whore and my father's a jackyl... does this mean I'm the antichrist?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A fairly well-established female poster?? I wonder how many PMs I get??? is it a lot of lonely guys??? I wonder??????

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Pick posted:

A fairly well-established female poster?? I wonder how many PMs I get??? is it a lot of lonely guys??? I wonder??????

PM me

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Pick posted:

Well fuckin' show 'em already!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

Well fuckin' show 'em already!

Nah that's wrong.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Pick posted:

I have no idea who you are so I don't believe you are well-established.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Airborne Viking posted:

I have no idea who you are so I don't believe you are well-established.

This is what I was gonna say as well

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

it's why I urged him/her to show these alleged pm's

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I know Pick. She made a thread about sea slugs

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Pick posted:

are you getting the death threats i send?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

She draws gay elves. Do you make money from the gay elves Pick because if so I'm envious. I can't even draw straight elves.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Scrototurbosperg sent me a picture of Barf from Spaceballs giving a thumbs up like a month ago. I didn't immediately understand the significance of this image so I have to assume it's a threat against my life.

Same (but didn't assume it was a threat against my life).

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Gaunab posted:

are you getting the death threats i send?

rude!

I thought I was the only one! :smith:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I have received a total of 4 PMs since January of 2014. Last one came last night though, maybe a trend is starting.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Please don't PM me.

I really would hate it.

Oh no, I left my inbox wide open...

...I sure hope no one leaves something inside.

:wink:

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

One time I said something disparaging about Ralp in QCS and Gunky Junket (who I think can read the forums but not post?) sent me 6,000 words detailing her grievances and entire history with him. It was pretty weird

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Sir_Charles posted:

One time I said something disparaging about Ralp in QCS and Gunky Junket (who I think can read the forums but not post?) sent me 6,000 words detailing her grievances and entire history with him. It was pretty weird

So you're going to post this, right?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Iron Prince posted:

who would ever want to talk to my dumb retard rear end

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Fluo used to message me out of the blue to bullshit a lot. RIP Fluo. Also, some of the Hell Thread regulars message me from time to time. Oh, and sometimes Effectronica threatens to kill me.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Gunk junket was genuinely entertaining poster

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
In 11 years of membership I have received 1 unsolicited PM on The Something Awful Forums.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

well lets see back in the day i got newbie adopted by turnip girl and we pm'd a heck of a lot boys if you know what i mean. that was more than five years ago and we still pm each other to this very day. so like 15-30

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i still havent bought plat since the goon purge back in november

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Business Gorillas you should get plat I will send you daily updates on things if I feel like it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Iron Prince posted:

who would ever want to talk to my dumb retard rear end

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
once a month like a normal woman

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Celluloid Sam posted:

Business Gorillas you should get plat I will send you daily updates on things if I feel like it

i appreciate the offer but the next ban is always a single buttmad poster away

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

i appreciate the offer but the next ban is always a single buttmad poster away

Death is only the beginning

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

JiveHonky posted:

one time Gatekeeper sent me a nice pm telling something nice. that was nice.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Celluloid Sam posted:

Haha, Business Gorillas doesn't want to be your PM friend, and as your officially sanctioned forums enemy I take immense pleasure in this. Enjoy looking at your empty inbox jerk!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
How much more can i substitute emptyquotes for not having to type on my phone

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I don't ever get PMs but it never really came to my mind to send people a random PM

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I got a PM from Morally Inept once when everyone was posting about him loving a dog trying to backpedal about not loving tat dog. And some guy PMd me to call me a gently caress for some reason.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i get a few a month

Woden
May 6, 2006
One, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I've only sent a few PMs to people in the Southern Maryland thread (since most of them were lucky enough to get out) but I've never received one. :(

• Locked thread