Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I was curious, since I've gotten like... I think 2 in my near decade on here.

How about yall?

What where they about?

Any weird ones?

remember, they have to be out of the blue, unsolicited PM's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

The Bananana posted:

I was curious, since I've gotten like... I think 2 in my near decade on here.

How about yall?

What where they about?

Any weird ones?

remember, they have to be out of the blue, unsolicited PM's.

I don't know. How may unsolicited BM's do you get in your mouth?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Every one send dick pics to the op.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
far far too many. it's frustrating being this popular.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I've had two outta the blue. One was quite pleasant. The other was just weird. Funny, though.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i send about 50 a day but i rarely receive replies :(

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
one time Gatekeeper sent me a nice pm telling something nice. that was nice.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
cant get pm no more

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
who would ever want to talk to my dumb retard rear end

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I get like 4 or 5 a week usually and sometimes it's just satanic splash back sending me that gif of me giving a thumbs up and sometimes it's people sending me tits today. Not their tits I assume I just complained about them censoring some tits in the Indian lady thread.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Luna posted:

I don't know. How may unsolicited BM's do you get in your mouth?

None of the others have been unsolicited after the first. :wink:

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
None. None at all
:sad:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Scrototurbosperg sent me a picture of Barf from Spaceballs giving a thumbs up like a month ago. I didn't immediately understand the significance of this image so I have to assume it's a threat against my life.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

...err,

judging from the sudden influx if sarcastic pm's, I fear all I have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

I have never once gotten a PM that wasn't SA Mart related.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Gunky junket was my posting pal, enough said.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Paying an extra 10$ so people can send me pictures of their balls just doesn't seem like a good idea in my opinion.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Bananana posted:

...err,

judging from the sudden influx if sarcastic pm's, I fear all I have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Volume posted:

Every one send dick pics to the op.

Pony up cheap rear end

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Paying an extra 10$ so people can send me pictures of their balls just doesn't seem like a good idea in my opinion.

Because...

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

PM me for cheat codes!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Think of it more as $10 for the privilege of sending others pictures of your balls.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have gotten some nice naked pictures of goons (mostly females) who want to have sex with me. i mean, im not saying im like going to or anything, but its been very cool to see all of our goon girls naked. so many

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

this guy gets it

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
The real question is, how many unsolicited PMs do I send a month.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I forget that I have pms because no one pms me, I figure it's like how the prettiest girl never gets asked to prom because everyone's too afraid due to her prettiness, just one of those crazy things.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

I forget that I have pms because no one pms me, I figure it's like how the prettiest girl never gets asked to prom because everyone's too afraid due to her prettiness, just one of those crazy things.

that's an urban legend, October. the prettier the girl, the more sex shes had.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Bananana posted:

that's an urban legend, October. the prettier the girl, the more sex shes had.

No, no I don't think it is at all, I am living proof of the phenomenon. That is the only explanation.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Trojan.exe posted:

The real question is, how many unsolicited PMs do I send a month.

I don't open PMs from Trojan.exe

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Well folks, I think we should post some of these unsolicited pms.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ill start:

Bonuses if you can accurately guess who sent it:

quote:

hey bananana i wanted to see if i could get your number sometime so when i am in [REDACTED] dicking around we can go grab a beer and discuss guns and political science.

512-xxx-xxxx is me. Drop me a text.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i used to get a lot of unsolicited pms from tcc goons asking where to buy internet drugs but that's really calmed down now that everyone knows about darknet markets

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

The Bananana posted:

Ill start:

Bonuses if you can accurately guess who sent it:

Windows 98.

For clarification, I'm going to guess Windows 98 for all of these.

edit: vvv :bravo: vvv

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 03:31 on May 12, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my wife gets one unsolicited PMS every month

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
My wife gets 1 unsolicited PENIS once every 4 months. Still can't figure out who is doing this...

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i'm not going to imply a lot of people want to see my penis

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Airborne Viking posted:

Windows 98.

For clarification, I'm going to guess Windows 98 for all of these.

edit: vvv :bravo: vvv

Nope. try guessing after the ecstasy

JiveHonky posted:

cant get pm no more

S0ome one get this man PM's, stat

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

My wife gets 1 unsolicited PENIS once every 4 months. Still can't figure out who is doing this...

:razz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

• Locked thread