Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WE_KNO_WAT_U_DID
May 11, 2016

by Shine
i used to write private messages to two very special-ed goonettes

now i just write them to manyak and worry about death and pozzingin prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

My secret PM has been sent...
:toot:

Oh, and a shout out to all da homies who've sent me pm's

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I've gotten one pm and it was a picture of a dick sent by someone who has never quoted me

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

radiatinglines posted:

I've gotten one pm and it was a picture of a dick sent by someone who has never quoted me

post it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I would, but I don't think it was his dick because the PM was titled "you're a"

also I deleted it

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
None, because my posting is bad in an unremarkable way, op.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Bananana posted:

OK folks, I think I need to redirect all this energy, as a lot of you continue to feel the need to PM me.

Not that I don't like your messages, in all there insane glory, but... I think we can do better, so:

:siren: I suggest we go to other sub-forums, and find someone special to send an un-solicited pm to. :siren:

Bonus points if they end up here.

I'll lead by example.

(hint: aim for more vocal, prolific posters of the sub)

I need usernames bc I don't know anyone

E how do you find the highest post count in a thread?

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 00:19 on May 13, 2016

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Some crazy guy pmed me his bank account. He had a sizable balance.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Darth123123 posted:

I need usernames bc I don't know anyone

E how do you find the highest post count in a thread?

you click on the hyperlink in the column between author and views, that says RE, as in retard. hth

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

down n out posted:

Some crazy guy pmed me his bank account. He had a sizable balance.

That was supposed to be between you and me.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

down n out posted:

Some crazy guy pmed me his male penis. He had a sizable balance.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Now that the PMs have stopped I'd like to take this time to thank you all for insulting me personally via PM.

Thank you.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Bananana posted:

you click on the hyperlink in the column between author and views, that says RE, as in retard. hth

gently caress. I'm embarrassed now. Sorry for the spam

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Gene, buddy, sorry I missed this earlier.

I would say that if you are in a mod position or higher, you can no longer call any messages truly unsolicited, as you are inviting users to pm you just by the very nature of your station -- but that's just like, my opinion, man.

Uh, while I've got your attention for a second, could you change the "Lightning II never strikes the same place twice" thread title to "Lightning II never strikes the same plane twice", because that has been bothering me for a while now. Such an obvious get. surely you can help me out here.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

genesplicer posted:

I used to get one or two per month from people commenting on something I said in a thread, or thanking me for sending then stuff in the real mail.

Now I get several messages per week, usually from people complaining that I probated them or gassed their thread. The interesting bit is the fact that the ones who are the most heinous in their posting seem to be the most clueless or vindictive in their notes to me.

"Why did you probate me? I didn't do nothing wrong."

"Really? You used racist terms that would make a klansman blush."

what did the ham thread do to deserve its fate?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

genesplicer posted:

I used to get one or two per month from people commenting on something I said in a thread, or thanking me for sending then stuff in the real mail.

Now I get several messages per week, usually from people complaining that I probated them or gassed their thread. The interesting bit is the fact that the ones who are the most heinous in their posting seem to be the most clueless or vindictive in their notes to me.

"Why did you probate me? I didn't do nothing wrong."

"Really? You used racist terms that would make a klansman blush."

is it probatable or bannable to sexually proposition someone via pm

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
someone send me goatse in a pm

and then I will pick a person itt and send them goatse also

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

is it probatable or bannable to sexually proposition someone via pm

Feel free to find out, friend :winking face emoticon:

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

The first PM I ever received on here was from a guy who lived near my work and wanted to go snowboarding. We never went together, but it's likely that we've been at the same resort on the same day.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Macnult posted:

The first PM I ever received on here was from a guy who lived near my work and wanted to go snowboarding. We never went together, but it's likely that we've been at the same resort on the same day.

ships in the night

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

ships in the night

Is that the name of a man on man sex position?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

one calling me a fag and THREE cumulatively "SUCK" "MY" "DICK" it was from scrototurbosperg and i say no way jose

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

you missed the fourth one in that seires, "?"

The Bananana posted:

Is that the name of a man on man sex position?

if there's something gay about two men yearning desperately to be together and coming so close but never being allowed to touch because of fate then i'm gay

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i pm a lot but only because im on probation a lot and i get very bored

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
alot of accusations being thrown around this thread, not sure im comfortable with it

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
None because no one thinks im pretty boo hoo :(

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jukeboxblues posted:

None because no one thinks im pretty boo hoo :(

i would send you a PM but that was my thang yesterday and i have since moved on, sorry.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i would send you a PM but that was my thang yesterday and i have since moved on, sorry.

Woe is me i will never secure my legacy and have an heir. The throne will never be mine. :(

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jukeboxblues posted:

Woe is me i will never secure my legacy and have an heir. The throne will never be mine. :(

I'm gonna kick your rear end, bitch! (when facing the Alien Queen)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I'm gonna kick your rear end, bitch! (when facing the Alien Queen)

You're rattlin me bones!!!!!!!!!!

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

I never really post so I don't get any.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ButterChugger posted:

I never really post so I don't get any.

keep up the good work

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I got one where a dude PM'd me like 30 pictures of big spiders after I mentioned I'm scared of spiders in a thread. I saw like the top 1/3rd of the first picture and then deleted the PM and didn't respond so it's like how clever did he really think he was being

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

CJacobs posted:

I got one where a dude PM'd me like 30 pictures of big spiders after I mentioned I'm scared of spiders in a thread. I saw like the top 1/3rd of the first picture and then deleted the PM and didn't respond so it's like how clever did he really think he was being

So you don't like spiders, eh....gonna remember this

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Most people don't. You want to give a goon a real fright, send them a pic of an anglerfish

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my last PM was a video of a woman with a football in her vagina thanks goon friends

wait it might have been her butt I don't remember

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

vols bitch posted:

my last PM was a video of a woman with a football in her vagina thanks goon friends

wait it might have been her butt I don't remember

lol it was butt

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

CJacobs posted:

Most people don't. You want to give a goon a real fright, send them a pic of sit-ups

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Gene splicer for president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I sent a lighthearted pm out to a random person and got a disturbing picture in return.

• Locked thread