Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ironblock
Aug 23, 2013

Screw practicality, best 1 mile commute ever.
Yesssss. I am watching this thread with great interest.

Let me know if you need any 280ZX parts. I've been stockpiling them for almost ten years :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ironblock
Aug 23, 2013

Screw practicality, best 1 mile commute ever.

Pham Nuwen posted:

Nice... Could use a rearview mirror for reasons the first post should make abundantly clear :haw:

Hmm. We only have one car with a red interior, and I'm not sure if it's got spares. If you don't care about the color, I've got a black one (which you could always Duplicolor spray red if you care).

Also now that I'm properly caught up on your thread, it's a good thing that you were able to save the gas cap. As you might have been able to tell, it's a weird design specific to this car, and since it's not covered by a flap, there's no $2 Stant down at your local AutoZone that Just Works™. I lost one of the caps to a ZX Turbo by leaving it on top of the :krad: louvers and driving off, and then discovered that you have to go somewhere like MSA to get a new one. In fact, looking this up made me mad because they used to be like $85 so I was collecting them from every Pick N Pull I went to.

Anyways MSA is great, and I also recommend Black Dragon for interior stuff and Z Car Source for the "right" version of something.

fake edit: PS let me know when you're ready to swap in an L28ET with a massive turbo :getin:

• Locked thread