Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Seat Safety Switch posted:

What part of Italy? Whole drat country is great.

I love Italy because the whole drat country feels like it should fall apart, but it never does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Quick Italy story, then I'm done with the derail:

When my wife and I were flying out of fiumicino she had a ton of little ceramic tiles from the Amalfi coast in her carry-on. We didn't check them because A: we had no more room because booze and B: she's been in Italy before, she didn't want them smashed. I got through security first and was watching the security lady watch the X-ray screen. I saw her backpack go by, and naturally there are a TON of little dark circles and squares from the tile, but they looked a little sketchy on the monitor. The woman did a double take, rolled the conveyor back, looked again, then shrugged her shoulders and said "eh" and passed it on through.

• Locked thread