Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When did you first try Sriracha sauce?
Younger than middle school (Wow authentic spice lover)
Middle school - High School "The Growth Years" good time to try it.
College - "Learned" about this great sauce at a university haha
Older, found out about Sriracha late in life.
View Results

• Locked thread
LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Does it count if it was Sriracha flavored Frank's Red Hot that I got for .59 today at Kroger's? poo poo was hot but good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Skylark posted:

I came up with the idea of "sriracha virginity" last night && i was having a ki about it.

Woah, that's pretty depressing. That's what you do with your time? Goddamn. I'll go light a candle for you. Hope things get better.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My mom likes Vietnamese stuff so she put it on food when I was a little kid if I could promise to her that I was ready. Any ways I only really eat the mild peppery hot sauce that they have in big jars at delis.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Shake it, baby! (after handing a girl money)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
probably grade 11 or 12 going for pho, op namaste

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I hate it. And I hate the hot sauce pissing contests people get into. No one gives a gently caress about your "superior" hot sauce and it doesn't make you cool or good because you have some bottle of obscure bullshit that you slather over your food. Hope that clears things up for you.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

at a pho place

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

RedMage129 posted:

I hate it. And I hate the hot sauce pissing contests people get into. No one gives a gently caress about your "superior" hot sauce and it doesn't make you cool or good because you have some bottle of obscure bullshit that you slather over your food. Hope that clears things up for you.

Lighten up bro, it's not that serious

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

op i'm confused this thread isn't about boys?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

RedMage129 posted:

the other weirdos in my facebook group care. we're having a meetup in august!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

bradzilla posted:

Sometimes i think about stuff besides boys, but not very often Lol!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

bradzilla posted:

Disappointed?

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I have yet to knowingly pop my sriracha cherry. Is it really worth the hype?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I'm going to bring SriRancha to market.

Nobody steal my idea.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Alternative pants posted:

I have yet to knowingly pop my sriracha cherry. Is it really worth the hype?

instead, get literally any other hot sauce

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

RedMage129 posted:

you seem to care somewhat but whats ur scoville record

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

instead, get literally any other hot sauce

There are a lot of lovely hot sauces, dude. In an average white person supermarket the standard sriracha is definitely above average.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I love sriracha and go through a criminal amount of it but I literally only use it on chow mein or stir fry or other asian rice noodle stuff or ramen soup, etc.

Everything else I use vinegar based hawt sauce.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I love sriracha but I normally dislike spicy things. This is explainable when you take into account that sriracha is barely spicy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sriracha on non-asian food is usually p bad

• Locked thread