Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

spacetoaster posted:

The prostate is not in your butt.

it is if youre doing it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
btw what are your racist views?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

so . uh. hm.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Volume posted:

It's like sneaking out at night so you can get your first tattoo and then a year later you see it in the mirror and think "yeah I used to be pretty stupid"

But in this case you were in your mid sixties when you got your tattoo...

Mods ban this sick filth tia!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

spacetoaster posted:

Wait, when did buttholes become sexual organs? lol
Everything is a sexual organ. Including sandwiches.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
This thread is going places

Into the trash

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

man shes gonna have to update all her drivers license and poo poo AGAIN, thats gotta be annoying. plus putting her dick back on too. seems like a lot of hassle

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

man of the century, after trump of course

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

man of the century, after trump of course

Trump/Jenner 2016

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

man shes gonna have to update all her drivers license and poo poo AGAIN, thats gotta be annoying. plus putting her dick back on too. seems like a lot of hassle

You make it sound like she was keeping it in a jar for later reattachment.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
If Caitlyn Jenner re-Bruces no one is going to take a public figure becoming a transsexual seriously again for at least 20 years.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Wulfolme posted:

If Caitlyn Jenner re-Bruces no one is going to take a public figure becoming a transsexual seriously again for at least 20 years.

This is would be amazing.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im gona chop off me willie and get some jumblies

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Moltke posted:

OP should just gently caress a tranny and stop posting about his obsession with them in gbs

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
No matter the outcome, the moral here is once again: "Never date a Kardashian."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lt. Tanaka posted:

You make it sound like she was keeping it in a jar for later reattachment.

He/she never had the thing removed.

It's been there the whole time!!

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

tenspott posted:

usually no, that's why trannies have a suicide rate that's like 10 times higher than normal people

Mental illness is a hell of an... illness.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Cut your dick off, OP.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

spacetoaster posted:

Thats not fair IMO

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Doc Friday posted:

Cut your dick off, OP.

Then how would your mother spend her Thursday evenings after bingo?!?! BUUUURRRRN!!!!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

If Caitlyn does it he/she will summon the Genderlord and then xir will steal all of our genderfluid

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Linux Pirate posted:

If Caitlyn does it he/she will summon the Genderlord and then xir will steal all of our genderfluid

You know, I was wondering if that was a possibility.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

Then how would your mother spend her Thursday evenings after bingo?!?! BUUUURRRRN!!!!

Well, for starters, she wouldn't see your horrific face.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Smash it Smash hit posted:

wacky races was kind of overblown

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

You know that guy that made the bathroom thread who got so mad people weren't making fun of trambos enough he closed his thread? I don't know his name. Does anyone in this thread know? There's some familiar posting going on so I thought someone might be able to help

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

posting a trans thread in gbs is like spitting on an anthill

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
It's gotta suck to transition at her age.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp
G'day, Re-Bruce

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Doc Friday posted:

Well, for starters, she wouldn't see your horrific face.

It's not my face she's interested in! :iceburn:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

You know that guy that made the bathroom thread who got so mad people weren't making fun of trambos enough he closed his thread? I don't know his name. Does anyone in this thread know? There's some familiar posting going on so I thought someone might be able to help
the cowardly pearl clutching OP of the trans-bash thread closed it when it didn't go quite his way. wasn't vitriolic enough for that gender enforcer. the judge dredd of gender law.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Transgender issues are in the news a lot lately, and it can be very confusing, and a lot of people have some pretty strong emotions about it. I think having a thread for talking about trans stuff is a good thing

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

boom boom boom posted:

Transgender issues are in the news a lot lately, and it can be very confusing, and a lot of people have some pretty strong emotions about it. I think having a thread for talking about trans stuff is a good thing

I don't see why people get so worked up about people they never see/interact with. If it wasn't for the dumb news/internet I wouldn't even know that such a thing existed.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

I don't see why people get so worked up about people they never see/interact with. If it wasn't for the dumb news/internet I wouldn't even know that such a thing existed.

I wish your posts would transition into something less lovely!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spacetoaster posted:

Yeah nobody would care about bathrooms if they didnt have a dick

Well i mean nobody cares anyway but i guess the principle is at play or something idk

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

spacetoaster posted:

Acceptance of transgender people requires you to accept new definitions of man and woman. That's scary or unacceptable to some people.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Bruce probably realized what an ugly woman he was

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Wulfolme posted:

Wait, it isn't a joke? Seriously? I laughed my rear end off when the hotdog stand got taken down and they tried to sell ham sandwiches

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

I don't think they removed his. Also, I don't think they even remove it. They just invert it.

The process is actually pretty cool. They tape the lips shut then apply a huge suction to the nostrils and the pecker sort of just flips inside the body become a pussy hole. The balls can either be stuffed up inside or chopped off though there is an extra fee for hacking the balls off. It is super important for trannies to not hold in sneezes otherwise they might reinflate their pussydongs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He can't go to baseball games because he has gender anxiety every time the umpire says "2 balls". :smith:

• Locked thread