Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Derivative Clicker is another that has an end, but I really enjoyed the journey. Plus it's maths themed. Make things that make things that make resources here - https://gzgreg.github.io/DerivativeClicker/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

You jerks had me find my Clicker Heroes save. Looks like I might be even too late to the party, as all the guilds look full now?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Trying to be Late to the Party as Cazaam. Transcending is strange, might have done it wrong, but we'll see.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

In Lazy Kings, where is "Apocalypse" (referenced in the achievement points screen)? I've got buildings up to pyramids for undead but none of them seem to have any options for it.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Avocados posted:

Is there an ant based idling game? It would be cool to wake to zillions of ants after starting from a few. Asking for a friend.

SimAnt from Maxis might be close to what you're looking for. Unsure if it will run on any modern PC, but DOSBOX is pretty magical.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I liked AdCom for a while a few months back until it wiped me for some reason (might have been a planned wipe?). It's a prettier version of DerivClicker, and goddamn did I love DerivClicker.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Paperclip game is good. Thanks, thread.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

How do I play this NGU? Searched Kong since I thought I remembered seeing that at one point, but I might be missing some extra hoop needed to jump through.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

"What does NGU have that Cookie Clicker, Adventure Capitalist, Anti-Idle, Derivative Clicker, Sandcastle Builder, Shark Game, and Realm Grinder don't have? No, seriously, this isn't a testimonial, I'm really asking." -CubicalSucrose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

NGU nitpicking that should probably just be a PM: For items that hit 100% efficiency at level 100, if you're on boss 70 you're missing a lol in the item mouse over (69.0% effective).

Then the two penguin boss fights have typos. The one I remember is a lead/led issue. I'm in a challenge or I'd double-check.