Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edgeman83
Jul 13, 2003
Megami Quest 2 is an idle RPG that falls more on the RPG end than the idle side but is really fun and also has an ending. It is fairly quick to beat(though not as quick as the awesome Shark Game) so it is a fun little diversion that I come back to every few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edgeman83
Jul 13, 2003
NGU question: Are monsters in adventure mode supposed to sometimes drop equipment? I will sometimes get a reward saying whatever dropped an item, but it never shows up in my inventory.

edgeman83
Jul 13, 2003

something posted:

you might have a setting on to filter that loot, or your inventory might be full.

e: quote is not edit

I haven't messed with any of the settings as far as the loot filter goes. The Loot Filter's Off setting is in gray with the item types down the right side all white. I have also not bought the loot filter in the Spend EXP menu. Does stuff only start dropping after a certain point? I am at Boss 30, if that matters.

edgeman83
Jul 13, 2003

cyrn posted:

I tested this on a fresh game. Same thing happens, item drops in combat log but nothing shows in inventory. Tried toggling the item filters and no change. The item list screen shows only 'weapon unequipped' icons with no tooltips. Refreshed the page and still see the save behavior.

@edgeman83 did you start playing yesterday/today?

About 9 hours ago. I was able to get items to drop by clearing all the save data and starting a new game, where I had 3(?) of the same ring in my inventory, once I unlocked it. Bosses and other monsters would have their drops show up in my inventory like should. Loading the old save still has the no item issue, though.

Edit:
https://pastebin.com/iT5JdfET is the save in case it would help anything.

edgeman83 fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jan 21, 2018