Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:synpa:

usually when i cant sleep or am up too early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Isaac posted:

Its easy and fun. If you are lucky like me you can get a posting deal from Kubota Tractors

It really is. Post some meaningless words, slap on a checkbox poll, make sure the last option involves goku, bam ur done.

PinkSox
Dec 27, 2003
I BUY BIG RED TITLES FOR MY FRIENDS

I don't post much, but when I do, it's disappointing.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nathilus posted:

It really is. Post some meaningless words, slap on a checkbox poll, make sure the last option involves goku, bam ur done.

When youre one of the top 20 most highly rated posters - ie in thr same bracket as me (its true) you need a bit more thought. But if you want to muddle in the middle of the road then by all means. read more

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im uncut

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

are you brown?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I post on "eti"

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

mdm posted:

are you brown?

nope just a big ol pale sluggy shaft here

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
drunk

[edit] are drunkposts still banned?

[edit2] also is imagelinking without reuploading still banned? test:

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 11:41 on May 13, 2016

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jesus Christ posted:

drunk

[edit] are drunkposts still banned?

Yes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*glances off camera* these words are my own. i have chosen the path of islam with freedom, and to take victory of the internet for allah. i am abandon my former life. god is great

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

*glances off camera* these words are my own. i have chosen the path of islam with freedom. i am abandon my former life. god is great

*tugs collar, rolls eyes and whispers 'jeez Louise*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Isaac posted:

When youre one of the top 20 most highly rated posters - ie in thr same bracket as me (its true) you need a bit more thought. But if you want to muddle in the middle of the road then by all means. read more

top posters should get little rankings next to their name wherever it is shown on the forums like in college football and basketball. if you're not top 20 you don't get a number obviously or people would be breaking the limits of 32 bit int and poo poo the rank field was designed to hold.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
at work holding in a jobbie

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pacing back and forth in the study, hands clasped behind my back, dictating to my secretary

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yea h sometimes i post from my cubicle at work. people walk by all the time but thankflly in this day and age apparently it's totally acceptable to just be on your phone at any given time no matter what you're supposed to be doing and nobody cares.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

yea h sometimes i post from my cubicle at work. people walk by all the time but thankflly in this day and age apparently it's totally acceptable to just be on your phone at any given time no matter what you're supposed to be doing and nobody cares.

i work at the supermarket so i just fire off posts standing in the freezer with my hands slowly going numb

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

pacing back and forth in the study, hands clasped behind my back, dictating to my secretary

staffs....staves...clubs....
Donna cut that poo poo out.
Forget it
I got it
Cudgels

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
*does smoking like they used to in the old days (in the office) but iuts not cool anymore because we know it causes lung cancer*

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
What's cool these days is irony and thus smoking ironically makes u cool

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
yeah and hot dogs and poo poo too lets all eat kale and toss each others salads

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Isaac posted:

Qbput 70% of my posts are from a collection of orphan serbian wizz kids who share my account.

Same but Filipinas. When I post its usually by the fireplace with a bawdy tome and a snifter of brandy.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

*does smoking like they used to in the old days (in the office) but iuts not cool anymore because we know it causes lung cancer*

i gave up the smoking and replaced it with a new habit of thoughtfully cudgeling the palm of my hand. its all been going great ever since. im playing squash again when i couldnt before without hacking up a lung, and ive noticed that donnas productivity has increased markedly. the only downside is that i can no longer enjoy the frisson of pleasure that is watching her leave the room, because for some reason shes started exiting my office exclusively backwards

Orkin Mang fucked around with this message at 12:36 on May 13, 2016

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

i gave up the smoking and replaced it with a new habit of thoughtfully cudgeling the palm of my hand. its all been going great ever since. im playing squash again when i couldnt before without hacking up a lung, and ive noticed that donnas productivity has increased markedly. the only downside is that i can no longer enjoy the frisson of pleasure that is watching her leave the room, because for some reason shes started exiting my office exclusively backwards

Im currently experiencing a 'topsy turby; moment from going into the hollow earth, its possible shes from hollow eath and feeling the effects in reverse

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
curled into a ball

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nation posted:

curled into a ball

i sometimes post from the fecal position

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

I'm posting under the influence

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

im a libra, so my posting was determined by fate.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I post when i feel like I've done enough work that i need to pump the brakes in order to manage expectations.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Thrashing about, under the gun.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

i sometimes post from the fecal position

which is to say, from inside my own posting history

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

When I remember I have the app installed on my phone, so not often.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I post almost exclusively at work. Life is suffering but we soldier on as best we can.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Work avoidance.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bored at work or stoned at home

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I post when i feel like dying (100% of always)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
post ônly whilst crossin Broadway, listenin to david bowie and mick jagger singin dancin in the street over & over again to get me sufficiently pumped UP

just walkin back n forth across the same intersection smilin at all the Big Apple passersby, lil kids on razors and starbuckin' lads and lasses and various orientals w/ dustmasks, the occasional shoppin cart whizzard collectin glass and metal for alchemistry

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
and sometimes on the porcelain potty, between convulsive scrunches

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP
May 13, 2016

by Cowcaster
i only post here when i am criminally charged or people invite me to and give me gift coupons (like when that whole LF bullshit was happening years ago and when childhood friends told me to get on SA in the late 90s)

other than that i mostly just come in here when https://www.tribalwar.com/forums is dead and i dont have a convenience store to rob with a fake water gun

also secretly im hoping more people call my mom to talk about gardening

especially skylark

the home number is 416 699 2044

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP posted:

i only post here when i am criminally charged or people invite me to and give me gift coupons (like when that whole LF bullshit was happening years ago and when childhood friends told me to get on SA in the late 90s)

other than that i mostly just come in here when https://www.tribalwar.com/forums is dead and i dont have a convenience store to rob with a fake water gun

also secretly im hoping more people call my mom to talk about gardening

especially skylark

the home number is 416 699 2044

alex my homeboy

• Locked thread