Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
I post when the opiates and/or adderall kicks in and I tend to over do it with that urge to socialize with someone. That "someone" being goons, my posts usually aren't humored and pointless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I mostly post from my desk at work when I am waiting for something or someone else to finish something I need to keep working

Aug 4, 2010

only when high or drunk

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP posted:

i only post here when i am criminally charged or people invite me to and give me gift coupons (like when that whole LF bullshit was happening years ago and when childhood friends told me to get on SA in the late 90s)

other than that i mostly just come in here when https://www.tribalwar.com/forums is dead and i dont have a convenience store to rob with a fake water gun

also secretly im hoping more people call my mom to talk about gardening

especially skylark

the home number is 416 699 2044

Hi alex ,are you s ingle? How big is your "weiner", can we sext. Do I have to dial 1 for canada or what

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
During refractory periods.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
With a couple of tacks in each of my shoes, right under the ball of my feet. when i post i have to press down on them for a second....when i post a new thread, well....then i have to give a quick, HARD, stomp with each foot. Probations? Two quick hops.. up down...up down. Hand out a ban and i walk back and forth across my room, yelling out the user name i banned with each step.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

8 track betamax posted:

With a couple of tacks in each of my shoes, right under the ball of my feet. when i post i have to press down on them for a second....when i post a new thread, well....then i have to give a quick, HARD, stomp with each foot. Probations? Two quick hops.. up down...up down. Hand out a ban and i walk back and forth across my room, yelling out the user name i banned with each step.

Isn't that the way to defeat polygraphs? Yours is truly a heavy burden friend.

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
I only post when
a) I want to share something that hasn't been mentioned yet.
b) I want to know more about something

I post very rarely

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

when my post crystals glow grows dim.... i know what i must do.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im either try harding from work or shitposting in a dangerous fashion after getting home from being out

i think last time i quoted metalocalpyse and the mods did not like that (wankers)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sometimes you just want to post some stream of consciousness inane bullshit from your mental cesspool and probably not be judged too harshly in any meaningful ways

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

After the internet making me insane, i now only post either from the toilet at work or if im hanging around at home waiting for somebody to arrive or go out, you know, that awkward 17 minute kind of time where you cant concentrate on anything else.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
'what circumference do you post under' was the lovely parody thread title that just occurred to me that i won't make

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The Protagonist posted:

'what circumference do you post under' was the lovely parody thread title that just occurred to me that i won't make

no less than five fingers friend.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My DOM makes me sit here with the buttplug of Sauron fully inserted. Fully INSERTED!

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Duress

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
There is a little bug crawling back and forth across the computer screen. Oooh, now he flew to the other side. Must be his 5th lap.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i hate when bugs act like they can only crawl then all of a sudden they have wings and are taking gigantic leaps towards my face as i cower and shriek

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Drunk as gently caress and needing human interaction.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

i hate when bugs act like they can only crawl then all of a sudden they have wings and are taking gigantic leaps towards my face as i cower and shriek

This was my initial reaction but there are a lot of bugs here so I picked up the appropriate antihistamines, eliminated the spiders that were too large for my liking, and have mostly gotten used to it.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
He's still going. Unlike human beings this guy knows how to persevere.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Alright a fly just showed up and these fuckers bite. gently caress this poo poo.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Wicker Man posted:

Drunk as gently caress and needing human interaction.

get on irc

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rarely

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

chaotic neutral

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

extreme duress

Shaquin