Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Aphrodite posted:

I don't care and I'm going to be playing Uncharted instead of walking hockey.

And I'm poo poo
Shitposting
Yeah I'm poo poo
Shitposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Blues
Sharks
Penguins
Lightning

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Aw you betcha it's time for a state pissing match!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

vivisectvnv posted:

yeah but you see

In addition I

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

do i get a pro blues av

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Will someone punch him then? Please don't let him get away with this, Schenn knew what he did and he answered the bell when DPOS wouldn't do anything.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh this pissing match about cities is still on? Back to the Twin Cities with me then

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Knee subluxation will still put you out for a while, at least if you're an NHL goalie

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Blues were my families replacement for the N* but if the Sharks go to the SCF I won't be too broken up. Hertl rules

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Alright, past grudges against the Sharks aside I am now a huge Jumbo Joe fan

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/scottie-upshall-blues-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

:(

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Updated look at Tampa vs Pittsburgh gameplan

https://i.imgur.com/EtJctHU.webm

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I love the selective reasoning used by Sharks fans there. Joe skated up and like ACTUALLY unloaded a fist into the back Pietrangelo's head. It's one thing to sucker somebody but when they're not even looking it's pretty rough.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

So Brouwer crosschecking Hertl makes Joe punching Pietrangelo okay?

Got it!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DOOMocrat posted:

I'd rather be broke and Californian than drunk and midwestern, go Sharks

that's a really loving weird statement coming from a dallas fan

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This final is gonna set record attendance numbers

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

go sharks, I guess

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

How cheap do you think SCF tickets will be if its TBL vs SJS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Veskit posted:

Hopefully cheap enough for me to finagle going there

You're a sharks fan? I like your odds less than Tampa based on how the cheapest I can see is $490. I think Tampas will cost less

• Locked thread