Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
Go Sharks, Thornton and Pavelski need a Cup to cement their place in the HoF.

Go Penguins/Bolts, I don't really care. It'd be cool for Kessel to get his, plus another for Crosby and Malkin could use another. Plus it'd ensure MAF hilarity. I also don't really care about anyone on Tampa's roster except Stamkos, and he's hurt. If he plays it'd be cool for him to get a Cup.

Booooo Blues. Between Stastny, Shattenkirk and Elliot, it's like what the Avs could've been, and that hurts to think about.

Also, if Stamkos can't come back, who lifts the Cup first? An alternate? Did he come out just wearing a jersey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
From what I read she had some sort of stalker. Plus she regularly shuts her Twitter down every now and then.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

RC Cola posted:

I want to leave this hellhole and move to Denver

You'll have a free jersey waiting for you if you switch alliances.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
Every game in the conference finals so far I've worn a jersey of the team I've wanted to win and they have, except for the Blues win when I was at work.

Got my Thornton third on today. Go Sharks.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

I just felt my penis retract into my body.
Why would you let this happen?

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

Mike Works posted:

We need to get James Reimer in for Game 4 just so every single team left in the playoffs can have a goalie controversy.

Empty postin' 'cause I can.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
:toxx:

If the Sharks win the Stanley Cup I will send a free Sharks jersey to whoever claims it first in the GDT after they win.

Go Sharks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
You're a bad person if you don't want to see this face

Lifting the Cup.

• Locked thread