Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juvi
Apr 8, 2003

I AM DOG.

Flyinglemur posted:

Wife surprised me this morning when I woke up by saying she has made arrangements for us to go to Game 1 in Pittsburgh (didn't buy tix or hotel but took care of animal care, etc). After some discussion we decided to risk going to game 5 instead in the off chance we get to see the Cup presented. Thing is, Ticketmaster isn't even showing that there will be a Game 5 yet. I know General Public tix go on sale at 10 but there are seats available for sale for games 1 and 2 through their reseller part of the website. My question is, will they magically show up for game 5 at 10 or do I need to buy the tickets through stub hub? Thanks, I'll take my answer off the air.

They'll go on sale a day after game 4 at 10am est, unless there's a sweep. That's what they usually do, anyway.

Last night's game was the loudest I've ever heard that building. It rivaled some of the insane crowds at the igloo. Just pure madness after the opening goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread