Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Alright, last time I made a pact with all the Nashville people here saying that we should all be friends after and during because they're cool, and Nashville is cool and we al have nice dogs and everything. It worked mostly and it was all good and fun.

gently caress the Blues though gently caress all you guys you can get hosed htis is our series to win and I'm not making friends with the enemy so get hosed you and your dumb loving stupid rear end team and fan base

First off gently caress Chris Pronger that guy was a loving dick, and I'm glad he's dead

gently caress Elliot and his dumbass face I still don't believe he's a good goalie there's no way he was I don't understand how he was a dogshit joke of a goalie then became "good". He's not good, he's just got some dmen to cover for him. A lot of people don't remember how bad he was but i did

Next up gently caress steve Ott holy poo poo. You guys not only employed him but you made him captain what the gently caress is wrong with a team that is in love with Steve loving Ott of all people. He gives otters a bad name, who are clearly the coolest animal next to a shark.

All gently caress the hamburger fisting monstrocity you put behind the bench now I gotta look at those chisn for at least 4 games and that in of itself is a horrific punishment.

Then of course the whole team of Jay wont play Bowmeister, Reek, TROY loving BROWER PLAYOFF PERFORMER, all of it it's all bad

Also I would have wished all the SAS blues fans and bandwagoners fall down an escalator but the drat thing beat them to the punch and fell on itself trying to carry the hopes and dreams of this bad franchise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Pens and bolts though we're cool hopefully we'll see you soon

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Professor Bling posted:

Also San Jose is a garbage city full of people that wish they lived in San Francisco or the East Bay but are too scared of black people to actually move there

Yeah cause there are black people in San Francisco, and the gentrification of oakland definitely hasn't made it more white.

Go away you're dumb.

Mike_V posted:

No, David Backes is the captain. Ott barely plays anymore.

Ohh poo poo Ott was captain of buffalo that's right. HE STILL WEARS THE A THOUGH SO gently caress THAT GUY MY POINT STILL STANDS

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Mike_V posted:

Steve Ott doesn't wear any letters. I think it's Pietrangelo and Steen

Uhhh i'm pretty sure he does

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Mike_V posted:

Are you guys doing some high level trolling of me or are you all seriously this dumb? First, Steve Ott was injured all year. Second, there is no way in hell Steve loving Ott would have a letter.

I don't look at captains with my eyes, I look at them with my heart. In that regard Ott is definitely at least wearing an A. I would say the person with the most heart on your team is ken hitchcock considering how much blood he has to pulse through that blubbery body of his, but I don't think that's true either because he looks like the kind of guy who relies heavily on a pacemaker.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

tofes posted:

I hope you're buying Rinne throwing a temper tantrum for all the Preds fans here

Too soon

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

RC Cola posted:

It'll probably be pro sharks ones or red text for people starting race chat

But how else are we going to talk about the Blues race for irrelevancy?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

bewbies posted:

The easiest way to discern the coastal folks who have crippling self-esteem issues is to ask them what they think about the Midwest

For real I loving hated hated hated hated hated hated Missouri don't ever be black in Missouri (not trying to start race chat this is honestly the first time I brought it up this is my personal experience of the state). The rest seems fine and in excited to hang out with buddies in Detroit and see Chicago. Also I haven't lived near a coast in years so chill

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I don't particularly have any problem with most of the posters here and I also have nothing against the Sharks, really (actually I like them). However, after catching up on this thread from page 2 and especially reading Veskit's extremely poo poo post and millions of posts about the terrible racist people who live in my area of the country here (I get it, they suck a lot), I say this with all sincerity: gently caress the Sharks, go Blues, and I hope Veskit feels the wrath of an escalator sometime in his life.

Unless an escalator falls over on me while I'm walking up the stairs I should be OK. Also the blues are objectively terrible so I had to explain parts of the reason why

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

bewbies posted:

Are people really pretending like giant boob lady wouldn't have been a thing in every other city in America, that's cute

No definitely would not have been a thing in San Jose. We have a black cat

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

DOOMocrat posted:

Nieto's skating this morning too.

:woop:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Dear sharks please win you looked good the past 2 games just keep it up. Make veskit happy!!!

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Fateo McMurray posted:

I wanna wear my fat shirt and eat that sandwich

But Fateo, aren't all your shirts "fat shirts"?

shut the gently caress up, forums poster

I didn't know you only wore St Louis sports team shirts

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

LmaoTheKid posted:

Are garbage palates a Buffalo thing or is that western PA too

I fixed that for you, and the answer is St Louis

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Mike_V posted:

You and Veskit (other Sharks posters are fine) make it fairly easy to want a Pens Cup win.

Lol your dumbass just said you don't want a Blues cup. Good work there Shooter

Veskit fucked around with this message at 19:17 on May 20, 2016

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Jamwad Hilder posted:

a cool thing about this series is that I found out I like Sharks fans a lot and that many Blues fans are loving retarded babies.

Thanks for inviting us to your club :unsmith:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Dallas fans handled losing just fine I dunno what yall are taking about. I mean as well as you can for losing, which anyone should be lovely about

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Someone hurry up and gdt or I'll have to make a phone over

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Aces High posted:

I dunno, I don't think this beats the crying kid when Colorado lost game 7 to Minnesota two years ago. Even as a Colorado fan I thought that was funny

Game 6 though.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Goatman Sacks posted:

Oh hey neat you watched a different game where the Blues got outplayed at any point other than the first 10 and the last 10 minutes?

Also Rick and Morty is a dumb show for children

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status/734939049811714053

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Veskit fucked around with this message at 04:04 on May 24, 2016

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Why do I post on a cell phone

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I'll be honest, I'd rather be the superpowered hatechild of Goatman Sacks and Mike V and have the Blues win than have to watch the Blues lose in depressing fashion but be the Blues poster people like. It's just often not worth it to post mean things except to diss Veskit for that one post he made before the series began.

Can't say I didn't earn it. Cheers and gl on game 6

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

None of this matters when the reality of our situation is that the sharks can go to the stanley cup final by winning ONE loving GAME

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

ThinkTank posted:

I hope the Sharks lose the next two games by a combined 18-1 score, all goals coming courtesy of the stanchion which goes on to be named Conn Smythe.

Stanchion wrecked us that one game but in reality we only won one game so it's not like we were deserving at all.

I got to see the one game we won live though so that was pretty cool ty forever deafmute

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

RC Cola posted:

I'll be getting pretty drunk since the Sharks lose when I'm sober

ty for your part

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Habibi posted:

HIRE DEBOER!
HIRE DEBOER!
HIRE DEBOER!
HIREDEBOER!
HIREDEBOER!
HIIRDEOER!
HIODEOR!
HODOR!
HODOR!

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Way too little, too late. I'm basically dead inside. Fire Hitchcock. Go Sharks I guess. gently caress most of you, the viewers, and also my favorite team for always being disappointing.

IT was a lovely way for you to go and I'm sorry.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

vibratingsheep posted:

I'm a Bay Area kid who liked the Sharks since they started up. But the last game I went to was that playoff game a few years back where they gave up 3 consecutive 5 on 3 goals and I couldn't take it anymore. That sequence broke my heart pretty thoroughly.

Is it... is it safe yet? Should I go back into my hole waiting for them to disappoint me again? Would I be no better than a bandwagoner at this point?

Or you could be stoked even if we lose. If you looked at us last summer we had

ABSOLUTELY NO GOD drat BUSINESS GETTING THIS FAR

What a ride!

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Wilson was actively trying to punt both Thornton and Marleau just a year ago like really loving trying and he was making GBS threads on him, and we had john scott and that other punchman I can't remember and SCOTT loving HANNAN and who the gently caress else was on defense I can't even remember. Also Nemo and STALOCK IN NET STALOCK WE PLAYED STALOCK.

What an awesome turn around

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

bewbies posted:

Bandwagon fans in general are awesome and should be embraced by everyone but this does not apply to Blackhawks bandwagon fans

Or the Kings, loving yuck. For some reason the ducks are acceptable but not the kings.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Top Hats Monthly posted:

How cheap do you think SCF tickets will be if its TBL vs SJS?

Hopefully cheap enough for me to finagle going there

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

It'll be a fun series against the pens, especially since pens posters are good posters.

Except AAB that fucker is garbage. I only imagine him looking like steve simmons.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

AAB posted:

hello hobo man, you are horrible and your team is worse

Lets hope it's not :ohdear:

Vincent Van Goat posted:

Same but about sharks posters

Yeah low self esteem posting can get frustrating I figured you'd be able to sympathize with that though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Eric the Mauve posted:

The Sharks' top line and incredibly deep D corps terrifies me, but then I remember that the Penguins have 4 lines that can score and the Sharks don't, and they also have a better goaltender, and I feel better.

Series is pretty much a toss-up, I say Penguins in 7.

Bonus prediction, Kessel scores the Cup Winning Goal on Reimer

Person with the most points in the playoffs is on our second line.

But yeah your third line is better. I don't know about 4th lines?

• Locked thread