Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Iceberg-Slim posted:

Is there a hot & sexy guild I can get invited to? Interested in doing champs and poo poo now that I've got a few characters established.

EQMS is the goon guild... hit me up on UOF discord(GluttonySDS) or skype(GluttonySDS) and we will get you added and give you mumble info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iceberg-Slim
Oct 7, 2003

no re okay
Awesome I will do. I'm probably not going to be on at all today but will hit you up tomorrow on Discord - name is the same.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
why the gently caress can i no longer reply on these forums

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
Still have my little house right next to Brit. I don't play much anymore, but I sure as hell make sure to log in to refresh that property. :unsmith:

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Thursday Next posted:

Still have my little house right next to Brit. I don't play much anymore, but I sure as hell make sure to log in to refresh that property. :unsmith:

Which house is this?

elegant drapery
Oct 11, 2004
I was in EQMS on hybrid and whatever goon squad was on that pre-t2a server before it died / we all got banned... I guess I'll download this again and make people cry again

edit: i think my in game name was Liquiphyre- or some weird poo poo

elegant drapery fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Feb 12, 2017

ClumsyThief
Sep 11, 2001

Are there any particularly good PVE builds for a new player to make cash? I was thinking about making a bard/mage since they were pretty good last time I played UO. Magery/Eval/Med/Resist/Music/Provoke/Hide most likely. I never much cared for melee or taming but am open to suggestions if bards suck here.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Me and a few others looking to relive the glory days, is there a big enough pop that we aren't going to be burning through 20+ recall regs looking for a fight? Also is the grind reasonable enough that we can get a 7x GM within a few days of macroing?

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Me and a few others looking to relive the glory days, is there a big enough pop that we aren't going to be burning through 20+ recall regs looking for a fight? Also is the grind reasonable enough that we can get a 7x GM within a few days of macroing?

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I also want to know both of these things I HAVE THE ITCH

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

T.S. Smelliot posted:

1024x768 posted:

I also want to know both of these things I HAVE THE ITCH

Tons of action on the server... this pic was from the aftermath of an IDOC we did tonight:

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
Also, you can get 7xGM in like 5 hours of macroing.

Eptiliom
Jan 15, 2005
I cant believe this drat thread is still open.

ClumsyThief
Sep 11, 2001

Eptiliom posted:

I cant believe this drat thread is still open.

It's still open because GluttonySDS makes us bump it.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

ClumsyThief posted:

It's still open because GluttonySDS makes us bump it.

Hah just checked to see if this was still going. Found it on page 2 so have a free bump on me not playing just now but think im overdue another reinstall of this bloody game.

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one
FYI Inactive accounts (that haven't been logged into since December 31st 2014) will be deleted June 1st.

https://uoforum.com/threads/inactive-ultima-online-forever-accounts.94572/

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

unbeatable posted:

FYI Inactive accounts (that haven't been logged into since December 31st 2014) will be deleted June 1st.

oh poo poo

-edit wait I think I've logged in since then

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

unbeatable posted:

The urge to purge has happened.

Honen
Feb 17, 2017

Downloaded the stuff and did the things, waiting on the timer in the UOF discord

HEY NERDS

I wanna hang out and do nerd things!

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006
For those of you at home not following the drama of a 20 year old wizard game, EQMS leadership was banned from UOF essentially for dominating too hard(i think their official reason for ban was "manipulating the player base of the server").

We dealt with shane's lunacy for too long and as a result, all of the UO goons have moved to Albion Online -- the game which has thankfully made UO obsolete in 2017.

For any of you guys who want to play UO, dont -- come join us in Albion instead.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825879

RIP UO, Long Live Albion.

(mods can lock this thread)

kaempfer0080
Aug 22, 2011

Certified Weeb

FormerFatty posted:

For those of you at home not following the drama of a 20 year old wizard game, EQMS leadership was banned from UOF essentially for dominating too hard(i think their official reason for ban was "manipulating the player base of the server").

We dealt with shane's lunacy for too long and as a result, all of the UO goons have moved to Albion Online -- the game which has thankfully made UO obsolete in 2017.

For any of you guys who want to play UO, dont -- come join us in Albion instead.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825879

RIP UO, Long Live Albion.

(mods can lock this thread)

That's a joke right?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
lol hey there time traveler, I have a message from the future: UO's been dead a long time

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I just logged onto this for the first time in years - is anyone still playing? I guess I lost any stuff I had since I hadn't logged in since way too long ago but I've been looking for something to scratch that particular itch

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

kaempfer0080 posted:

That's a joke right?

Which part?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Guys guys breaking news in por yelm closed down....wait what decade is it????

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

nah guys check out this new server that's the final be all end all of private free T2A servers!!!

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones
I think you will all find i won't be a shithead and won't get banned from the server.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
I still play on Second Age :(

there are like 40 people.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Secular Humanist posted:

I still play on Second Age :(

there are like 40 people.

Apparently UOGamers:Hybrid is making a comeback but after playing Albion online and seeing what a sandbox in 2017 is all about its hard for me to consider going back to UO again :(

Tagnik
Nov 6, 2009
Legacy UO is very active

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

http://www.uorenaissance.com

this thing has like 750 users on right now

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
75% of that server's houses are castles and mage towers.

That's funny to me, but probably typical of a private UO server.

Tagnik
Nov 6, 2009
http://legacy-uo.com/wp/

quit screwin' around. I've only seen one castle here. It's the rebirth of Angel Island.

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat
I have so many fond memories of Angel Island UO - I'm in. Not sure about the map they're using but I'll give it a go.

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

Anyone around for some hunting? Installing as we speak.

Helluva fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Dec 24, 2017

BiGGYHiGHROLLER
May 14, 2013
https://www.legacy-uo.com

best server i've played in some time.. no mounts! fast skill gain. I'll help you get started.

BiGGYHiGHROLLER
May 14, 2013
Already have a castle placed that you can macro up in!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BiGGYHiGHROLLER posted:

Already have a castle placed that you can macro up in!

drat that's class

BiGGYHiGHROLLER
May 14, 2013

Smythe posted:

drat that's class

*bow*

Seriously, I'll help you get settled. Great systems in place on this server.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

BiGGYHiGHROLLER posted:

*bow*

Seriously, I'll help you get settled. Great systems in place on this server.

But how many people ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
oh hey gents, while we're all here. the other day i was perusing an old hard drive and i foudn what i think might be the :siren: only remaining footage of an ancient IPY tourney, :siren: featuring many of the server's big names, from the ancient days. check it out

https://goo.gl/jc1RDG

pre:
Biski,Xexus vs Erik Nytemane,BlackRose.wmv

Biski,Xexus vs Fletcher,Po-Tie.wmv

Ech Em Yoo,King Raugh II vs Biski,Xexus.wmv

Ech Em Yoo,King Raugh II vs Raco,Edgar.wmv

Ech Em Yoo,King Raugh II vs RobotSeks,Stheno.wmv

Energy,NoLiMiT vs Sirkus,J Dub.wmv

Energy,NoLiMiT vs Spinal,Mary Kate Olsen.wmv

Erik Nytemane,BlackRose vs Pasha Pook,Sinbad (REMATCH).wmv

Erik Nytemane,BlackRose vs Pasha Pook,Sinbad.wmv

furb,MethodMan vs Sirkus,J Dub.wmv