Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast (Demo, not the full game)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Mega Man Battle Network 3
Star Wars Rebel Assault 2
Mischief Makers
Super Solvers: Outnumbered
Jack Nicklaus golf signature edition
Battle of Endor
Mixed-Up Mother Goose
Unreal Tournament (2003? I don't remember because they released one like every year)

I made I made it a point to use games no one cultured would include in their lists. To add variety to the games mentioned in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

Critical posted:

Yooo I loved this loving game as a kid. Had it on Genesis. I shot like 57 on English Turn and Shewrwood but Baltusrol always gave me problems.

I had it on PC. I was able to make my own levels with the game, so I would make custom courses entirely out of water. Since the entire course was a water hazard, you had to have the ball land directly into the hole (it couldn't touch the 'ground' between the ball's current position and the hole.)

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

Original_Z posted:

10. Madden 25
9. Madden 2009
8. Madden 2007
7. Madden 2010
6. Madden 2012
5. Madden 95
4. Madden 97
3. Madden 2008
2. Madden 2002