Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Buried my buddy today who was killed by a lovely drunk driver. Hockey was the last thing I was thinking about. But Clay Aiken, Ruben Studdard, and some of the female contestants from my friends Idol season were there and I overheard one of the girls on the phone talking about the Pens game after the services. I figured it was a sign from above, I didn't expect Bishop to have to suffer though. :ohdear:

gently caress This Day

RIP buddy, I'll watch double the sports for you from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Was Bishops injury a more goalie prone or goalie specific injury (Achilles maybe) or just a freak accident that could happen to any player? I saw it but not sure if goalies get it more often. And please, stop getting hurt everyone. Everyone, either team.

Did anyone think the Pens would be down after the first period with the Bishop injury?

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
It started to work a bit.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

AAB posted:

I await the impending delay of game call(s)

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Welcome back FLOWER! :siren:

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

Moxie posted:

That commercial break with 90 seconds left in the period was bullshit

Are the "rules" on when they take breaks different in the playoffs or was that the first whistle since the 6 minute mark?

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

JoelJoel posted:

So we going to see maf?

You'll see him celebrating an unexpected Genogoal.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

Eric the Mauve posted:

The Penguins are aware they're down 3-1, not up 3-1, right?

They sure don't.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Phil fanned on a puck for like the 3rd time tonight :(

Just cooling it down like he does to hot pizza.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Letang is just not right.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Last second "waffleboard".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Brian Boyle is actually likable and a good post game interview. Dammit, night worse.

• Locked thread