Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
could be an ugly series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
they should suspend callahan for the rest of the playoffs

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Levitate posted:

You know what o don't even give a poo poo since that was letang and he's a giant shithead who wouldn't feel bad about doing the same thing.
stupid.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

So this is the power play that ended the Caps, hmm?
except: without letang

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

CobwebMustardseed posted:

Do we think it was actually intentional, or is that just a thing to say?
Intentional

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
a series of blood

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Eric the Mauve posted:

Huh? Tampa has a pretty great backup IIRC.
its still losing maybe the top goalie in the league for some guy who is a backup.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
great news for the west, until they kill each other there as well

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
who has the best ahl team?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Eric the Mauve posted:

Vasilevsky is way better than that
hes a super talented player who is currently a playable backup. maybe he rises to the challenge and all that, but theres good reason to be apprehensive

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
the lightning played the penguins in game 1 of the eastern conference finals. there were no survivors.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
cherry is talking about sullivan never having his stars on the pk with letang in full view on each one

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Levitate posted:

sadly he's occasionally right about things
he has a few good points in his career which hes stretched across thousands of segments. he combines that with stupid points about nothing, xenophobia, military stuff and implying that ron maclean is a homosexual pedophile.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

mcvey posted:

When Cherry dies you're all gonna be sad and we might get a new holiday out of it
theyre going to replace him with a don cherry wannabe, which is all canadian hockey media has been grooming for the past 30 years

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
phil kessel is in peak physical condition.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

ThinkTank posted:

Why do you think they keep PJ Stock around?
they have that dual problem of both encouraging people to act like don cherry and media types doing that anyways on their own

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
i never understood why rogers, cbc or tsn never got actual famous players on their shows who would have some semblance of a built in following. its always some loving backup goalie who turns into the angriest man in the world

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

marioinblack posted:

Can we sacrifice former players?

I'm so sorry Dave Andreychuk.
would this at least keep him out of the hall of fame?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
healy uses this opportunity to rag on backstrom for whatever reason?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

grack posted:

Calling Healy a moron would be a compliment.
i mean yeah be stupid but why is he so negative?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

WouldDesk posted:

Brian Boyle is actually likable and a good post game interview. Dammit, night worse.
hes not at all likable.

• Locked thread