Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
geeves
Sep 16, 2004

How is Bishop? I felt really bad for him - nobody should go out like that especially.

Everyone in my section ( as well as the rest of the arena) was hoping he was okay.

I was in the same section as the Rangers Game 1 when Lundqvist did his delay of game and at first they were skeptical. Then we could hear Bishop. :gonk: Again, hate to see a solid player go out like that.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Pens made lots of mistakes and Tampa buried most of them. Should be two suspensions but probably won't be. Would be surprised if Letang is legitimately ok.

Should be interesting how the boarding call plays out and the Kunitz hit - I was at the game and just got home so didn't hear much commentary or remember who hit Letang or who the TB player (number 9) who left the ice was? I wouldn't be surprised at 1 game suspensions for each.

All that said, god the Pens played like poo poo tonight and props to the Lightning for shutting them down. They played some really solid defense all night. The Pens could not do anything inside the Lightning's zone -except pass around wildly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread